Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajax

Name
Rob/Robert

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
EST

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Nopers - Fresh Meat

Character Name(s)
Rajax

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar, Dota 2, LoL, Starcraft 2 - Pretty much anything that is fun I will try.

Class/Race(if applicable)
TBD

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I enjoy raiding, crafting, pvp and social keeps everything together. I will be involved in all of the aspects as I don't think my experience would be complete without them all!

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
SW:TOR - I was a member of The Imperial Guard until full time work and full time school removed my gaming time.

WoW - Launch through Cata with breaks throughout but my major one was near the end of Wotlk to Cata. Outside of that I played that game throughout high school until I graduated college and beyond. Damn that's a lot of /played!

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
See above for SW:TOR

I was in a few guilds over my time in WoW. My most recent was The Seven Kingdoms on Icecrown (I think it was, awhile back). I loved the whole experience from Vanilla the best (it was hard but still fun!) and I stayed in the game so long for social reasons more than gameplay/fun closer to the end.

I particularly enjoyed one evening back in Vanilla where a Horde guild and ours were both wanting to kill one of the World Dragons. Large PvP battles ensued and when one guild had mostly died from the PvP the other would heal up and make their attempt. We would generally let them complete their attempt until one of them would attack us...then we would have to kill a couple of their healers in return, causing a wipe.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Saw the recruitment thread on Central and watched the recruitment video, I giggled.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Sometimes I am chatty, I am HILARIOUS (read when drunk) and all around like to have fun. I get along with pretty much anyone

How much time do you spend a week on games?
Well that depends on how much I like the game in particular and what else I have going on. Currently unemployed and not quite back in school yet so I have more free time. As time goes on I will be back in school so I will have almost as much time ;)

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I am looking for a place to call home that is fun and it sounds like this is the place to be! I don't like finding new guilds when new games come out so hopefully this could be long term. I like to have fun but can be serious when concentration is needed.

Hope to meet you soon!

P.S. I haven't completed the forum requirements but I will be tomorrow. I am applying while cleaning up my place a bit for people coming over to "socialize while inebriated" .

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
No (But I swear I am doing it right now, and I know you won't reply to this app until I do... I just got so excited about applying I forgot. And no they won't be bullshit 1 liners, and yes I know I suck, but I am sorry and please forgive me.)

I'm liking what I see so far, but make a few more posts around the site so we can get a little bit of a better feel for ya :) We'll make our decision then.

And make sure you take care of this :)

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
No (But I swear I am doing it right now, and I know you won't reply to this app until I do... I just got so excited about applying I forgot. And no they won't be bullshit 1 liners, and yes I know I suck, but I am sorry and please forgive me.)

I'm liking what I see so far, but make a few more posts around the site so we can get a little bit of a better feel for ya :) We'll make our decision then.

And make sure you take care of this :)

I shall be today. I just happened to have some friends over then went out for a bit so figured first posts being intoxicated might not be the best :)

If you guys want to know anything more about me, feel free to ask.
Since you were inebriated your first app around, I will need a detailed list if what beverages were consumed. If you pass my test of "is he a worthy drinker", I will +1 you. :p

Since you were inebriated your first app around, I will need a detailed list if what beverages were consumed. If you pass my test of "is he a worthy drinker", I will +1 you. :p

I was quite by the end of the night. Alright well it's pretty simple my Friday drinks consisted of some of my 60 of Wisers then out we had some service with Canadian Club. There were also a couple of shots of Grey Goose (just remembered that one now) with some Red Rain.

Ahh, so heavy liquor. Grats for a stable liver, but I was primarily looking for high-end beer market. Oh well.

+1 for going along with my silly test, even though he didn't live up to my standards of taste :p

Ahh, so heavy liquor. Grats for a stable liver, but I was primarily looking for high-end beer market. Oh well.

+1 for going along with my silly test, even though he didn't live up to my standards of taste :p
So what do you enjoy for beers then?

Yeah it mainly depends on the night. I do like brews as well but it depends on the situation which I will end up drinking (beer vs liquor).

Yeah, I'm primarily a beer guy, and typically depends on the situation on what I choose for beer. Lately with casual drinking I've been sticking to my summer beers, nice wheaty hefeweizens and such. Too hot for a big fuzzy guy like me to drink much else when it's close to 80 degrees. A nice lambic is always nice too, can never go wrong with some tart/sour beers... Mmm, and coffee-porters are always nice after a steak dinner off the grill... Or a decent stout with some ice cream...

I've had a Port once - was a bit too sweet but maybe it was because it was in the 4 a.m. range when we opened it lol.

Beer + Icecream sounds creepy! Not sure how that one would go for me lol.

I've had a Port once - was a bit too sweet but maybe it was because it was in the 4 a.m. range when we opened it lol.

Beer + Icecream sounds creepy! Not sure how that one would go for me lol.
Don't knock it till you try it. A lot of people reccomend a "guinness float", but I've never been a big fan of guinness. It's a bit watery in terms of actual robust flavor (at least the Americanized version). Next time you see something that typically has "Coffeehouse Porter" or "Chocolate Stout", grab it. Chill it, pour into a big glass, and throw a scoop of vanilla icecream on top. It's fantastic. The creamyness with all of the subtle flavors of coffee/chocolate is an amazing dessert.

Don't knock it till you try it. A lot of people reccomend a "guinness float", but I've never been a big fan of guinness. It's a bit watery in terms of actual robust flavor (at least the Americanized version). Next time you see something that typically has "Coffeehouse Porter" or "Chocolate Stout", grab it. Chill it, pour into a big glass, and throw a scoop of vanilla icecream on top. It's fantastic. The creamyness with all of the subtle flavors of coffee/chocolate is an amazing dessert.

Since I do like to try just about anything I will try to remember that. Sounds like a good cheat day thing for me to eat and will help ease me into a night of some brews!

Since I do like to try just about anything I will try to remember that. Sounds like a good cheat day thing for me to eat and will help ease me into a night of some brews!
Yes, it's a great finisher to the night. Plus it cools you off and you get some of the fat needed to soak up a little bit of booze in your system. Makes for an extra messy morning though if you have any lactade issues >_>

Wilcomen!

Gyoin Edit: WTF is Wilcomen?!

T1G Edit: It mean welcome. Get some culture in you and learn about other languages for Peete's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom