What's new

LIVE Pen and Paper Recording/Streaming Guild Pathfinder Game?!

Exittus

Fairy Princess
Hey all!

So as most of you are aware...because we keep yammering on about it...we are about to start a new Pathfinder group with a bunch of guildies! Exciting, right?!

Well I think it would be EVEN MORE EXCITING if we had the games up for all you other guildies to watch us make fools of ourselves (whether it is recorded and posted here, or streaming online).

BUT - 3 out of the 6 of us can't do this... Ty and I because we don't have the programs or capabilities with our computers, and Gyoin because he is the GM and it would expose too much secret stuffs that need to be hidden from the players.

So I am calling out to you - any of you - doesn't have to be just the other three players in our game, if you would be willing or would want to record or stream these sessions for us???!!!?! There is only one caveat - we use Mumble to talk...so you'd have to sit yourself in our Pathfinder Mumble group for 4 hours every Sunday so the video can record everything we say.

So, what do you think? Is there anyone out there willing to do this? I'll give you a coooooookkkkiieeee!! (And by cookie I mean internet hug<3)

In the past we have had "onlookers" of the game, but that can cause roll20 to get laggy and bug out so it's typically not great ot have many ADDITIONAL people on the site.

That said, anyone who DOESN'T plan on making a ton of "To GM Only" whispers or rolls to do it (because you can talk to me directly in the chatbox) to record it.

This is true!

Ideally we would just have someone in the group do it...but if we are ruling out lots of private GM convos...then that excludes Mike. So now it would only be Zorph or Sweet.

If those two can't two it, our SECOND best option would be:
Only ONE onlooker...someone in the channel and in mumble to record it, and everyone else who wants to watch can wait for the recording or if it is streaming, go to twitch or wherever.

But we need someone to volunteer first! So, please people, consider the great laughs and fun that will be had...when watching recordings of us being crazy XD

I wish I could help, but I'm actually working on my own video project that involves recording in Wildstar :)

This sounds like fun though! If you guys end up posting these as videos it would give me stuff to watch on my commute to/from work lol

I wish I could help, but I'm actually working on my own video project that involves recording in Wildstar :)

This sounds like fun though! If you guys end up posting these as videos it would give me stuff to watch on my commute to/from work lol

Yeah we've had a lot of requests in the past to do this. Tig is the one who recorded the first first roll20 sessions we had on TAB, but only the first 2 or 3.

I think Keleynal and Simpwn watched them. I tend to never re-watch anything I do that gets recorded... Bad habit

Oh I'm totally gonna rewatch them and laugh at myself. I like to make lots of silly faces when I get into character so...that will be a good laugh XD

Basically the video will include Gyoin constantly loot checking. :) wait in Bruce the dm?!? You guys are gonna get epic loot!

That was the one part of the game I hated the amount of time it took to hand out loot. Almost took more time to get loot than it did to play the match.

That was the one part of the game I hated the amount of time it took to hand out loot. Almost took more time to get loot than it did to play the match.
I'm a bit faster and have loot generating programs. It will take only about 30 seconds, maybe a minute for me to double check specific spells from potions and scrolls.

I'm fine with idle chit chat and discussion, but I don't like downtime.

Top Bottom