What's new

Recruiting players from abroad?

Jaxedin

Hi!

I found this forum/guild via the podcast for new players. I saw the questions for applying to your Guild, but i didn't find if it's a limitation of living outside US and/or not having 'English' as native language. I'm from Argentina, and although there are a lot of spanish/latin guilds, don't get me wrong; but i never (in wow, l2, mu online, whatever) play with spanish players. I played all bwe and test stressed with a friend, but 2, 3 maybe 4 friends of mine don't make a guild, so i was thinking in filling the app for Arcanix.

Sorry if i mistyped something; it has been a while i don't write in english.

Thanks for your attention.

We do not limit applicants to USA only or anything like that. I believe we do have a few recruits from many different time zones and some ESL candidates. As long as you 1. Can speak English relatively well (seems fine with what your post says), and 2. Feel you can contribute to the guild we will consider your application. We have many people who play in multiple time zones, so it seems like we will have active members all hours of the day :)

Oh, and must have access to US Servers. Not quite sure how some countries are handling their server options.

Thanks for the answer, Gyoin. I'll speak to my friends so they don't get mad at me, because i think in our guild (+CxS+) like the 'Summer house', we're at most 6 players (and 2 of them aren't heavy players), so we can't name ourselves as a guild, it's ridiculous hahahah, you know what i mean.

During bwe i played on 2 US servers, eternal groove & devinity's coast. I don't notice lag, it seems just fine to me, and a little lag (100-200ms) doesn't affect this kind of game.

Greets :D

Thanks for the answer, Gyoin. I'll speak to my friends so they don't get mad at me, because i think in our guild (+CxS+) like the 'Summer house', we're at most 6 players (and 2 of them aren't heavy players), so we can't name ourselves as a guild, it's ridiculous hahahah, you know what i mean.

During bwe i played on 2 US servers, eternal groove & devinity's coast. I don't notice lag, it seems just fine to me, and a little lag (100-200ms) doesn't affect this kind of game.

Greets :D

Look forward to your app.

Awe, good luck. You are still more than welcome to use the forums and participate with everyone - we just have limited space in the guild.

Top Bottom