Dungeon

Name of People LFG
Red Omen

Time Available
Whatever Works Best

Date Available
Nov. 26-30 (Mon-Fri)

All Other Information
I'd like to finish up some of my monthly requirements with you guys now that I'm back from the holidays. I still need three dungeon runs and four fractals (and a lot of WvW kills, but that's another thread). I'd love to do even more than that, of course. For dungeons, I prefer Honor of the Waves and Caudecus Manor explorable, but I'm down for anything. I also have yet to do story mode for Sorrow's Embrace, Cathedral of Flames, Crucible of Eternity, and Arah. I'm only level 2 on Fractals, and I don't mind scaling down to 1 for anyone who hasn't done them before.

I need story mode on all of those as well, so I'd be down to running those whenever we are both on. I tend to play from about 9pm til 1ish, central time. I'm level 64 atm, but I'm willing to do whatever I can.

The window for completing my monthly has already passed, but luckily I got everything done in time. I'm still down to do those story dungeons. Right now, unfortunately, the only one within your level is Sorrow's Embrace. I can't do anything tonight, but I'll hit you up if I see you on soon. Will your new dad duties require you to go AFK periodically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom