What's new

Replacing my mouse. Thoughts?

Oh, that looks really nice. I just stick with nagas though, I've gone through enough of them to buy the warranty for 15 bucks from best buy so that I can just get a new one for free and only pay for them every other year.... kinda shitty but I like the way it feels so yeah.

My thumb is too big for those 12 button configs. I got the Naga Hex that has 6 buttons based on MOBA play and love it.

My thumb is too big for those 12 button configs. I got the Naga Hex that has 6 buttons based on MOBA play and love it.

I actually like my thumb fitting over all of the buttons. I just roll my thumb to press what I need instead of lift and press each button.

I took T1Gs advice on a Hex and I finally unboxed it a couple months ago when my Battlefield 3 Edition Imperstor finally died. I like it a lot. It's very comfortable in my hand and the 6 button circular configuration is quick and easy for MOBA or MMO.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I took T1Gs advice on a Hex and I finally unboxed it a couple months ago when my Battlefield 3 Edition Imperstor finally died. I like it a lot. It's very comfortable in my hand and the 6 button circular configuration is quick and easy for MOBA or MMO.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Hmmm might have to try yours first.

Top Bottom