What's new

[RESOLVED] Search Bar and Whatnot

Red Omen

I have exactly the same problem as T1G in his recent thread, and it's not fixed for me. It's fine on my nice big 1920x1080 monitor, but when I visit the site on my secondary 1280x1024, the Inbox/Alerts/Premium/Invite Friends/Logout buttons break flow and float below the bar they're supposed to be on. I think it's the addition of Invite Friends that did it; perhaps there's another place to put that? There's already a link to it in the account dropdown.

I have exactly the same problem as T1G in his recent thread, and it's not fixed for me. It's fine on my nice big 1920x1080 monitor, but when I visit the site on my secondary 1280x1024, the Inbox/Alerts/Premium/Invite Friends/Logout buttons break flow and float below the bar they're supposed to be on. I think it's the addition of Invite Friends that did it; perhaps there's another place to put that? There's already a link to it in the account dropdown.

Ok confirmed, we will be moving those to the top bar. It will take a little time.[DOUBLEPOST=1365443743,1365443662][/DOUBLEPOST]Funny thing is we have the bar locked at a 1022 width. BUT your names are longer or shorter sooo :)

Yeah, it's just a couple of pixels that overlap. Just enough to throw it off.

Yeah I know pain in my arse. But if we ever want to add a link or two to the left we are screwed. It just isn't cut and dry to get the side right links to the top bar. Blah I figured it out with the last theme we made but this one I am forgetting everything I did lol

ibbczu8JWakt5Y.gif

Top Bottom