What's new

Revolution

Zakis

War Priestess
Not sure if anyone had begun watching this and if you stopped early in the first season its understandable but you are fucking missing out. After their mid season break of the first season, things picked up and the second season has been fucking awesome. I am seriously loving this show now.

I've been keeping up with it. I really liked the premise of the show but it seems they've gone away from it a bit since the first season ended. I really enjoy the way they go into detail on the different factions of the country. I hope this branches out in other countries of the world too.

I watched for a while in the first season and then i had a few things happen and missed a show. If i miss one show i usually just right it off

I watched for a while in the first season and then i had a few things happen and missed a show. If i miss one show i usually just right it off
Of you have Netflix I think the entire first season is up.

This show is great still haven't seen the second season I'll probably wait until it's on Netflix since I hate waiting to see the next episodes!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk.

I stopped watching when
They based the entire first season on getting her brother back, and then he dies right after they rescue him.

I didn't realize the second half of the season started back up, thanks for the reminder! This is one of the shows that I binge watched on Netflix and really loved. Guess its time to catch back up. Also if you didn't know they host their most recent episodes for free online here.

I stopped watching when
They based the entire first season on getting her brother back, and then he dies right after they rescue him.

Gyoin
Except for the part where that was only HALF of the first season and you missed the underlying plot.

is this genuinely worth the watch?
it was just so...meh when i tried watching it.
I'll be fair i only got to like episode 3 before i just got sick of the semi-decent acting and boring plot line.
interesting premise but i just was not drawn into it. felt like i could pretty much see all the plot twists coming a mile away.

Gyoin
Except for the part where that was only HALF of the first season and you missed the underlying plot.

What, the whole necklace able to power things? Yeah, that's the real premise of the show. Trying to survive/abolish the militia and gaining the ability to use electricity again. But still, what's her faces entire goal was getting her brother back. And then he just dies. Seriously, that shit pissed me off.
[DOUBLEPOST=1390415038,1390415000][/DOUBLEPOST]
is this genuinely worth the watch?
it was just so...meh when i tried watching it.
I'll be fair i only got to like episode 3 before i just got sick of the semi-decent acting and boring plot line.
interesting premise but i just was not drawn into it. felt like i could pretty much see all the plot twists coming a mile away.

How long did it take you to get into Lost? Double that for Revolution.

seriously gyoin you saying you didnt see that coming?
also lost i got into relitevely quick. it did loose me though after a while cause i was just so confused as to what was happening and such. (before my online watching days)
i may have to power through and hope i get into it.

What, the whole necklace able to power things? Yeah, that's the real premise of the show. Trying to survive/abolish the militia and gaining the ability to use electricity again. But still, what's her faces entire goal was getting her brother back. And then he just dies. Seriously, that shit pissed me off.
[DOUBLEPOST=1390415038,1390415000][/DOUBLEPOST]

How long did it take you to get into Lost? Double that for Revolution.

I totally agree with you on the brother thing. That was the point of the half season break and once they came back it started to get good, and the Second season has been great imo.

I enjoyed watching the first season, was having a hard time getting into watching it for some episodes but in the end it is a good show. I think I'm on Episode 11, need to watch that one still for this season.

I watched the first half of the first season. Then picked up the first 3 eps of the 2nd season since ep 1 did a recap. I just can't keep watching it since they are telling a post apocalyptic story that I don't care about. If they went in different directions that I cared about I could watch it. Also I think the writing for the characters is blah and by extension makes me not invested in them. Also, also, I don't like the charlie chick, she's bad at acting.

Top Bottom