What's new

Wildstar Rezzed livestream

Was that the part where he was running them into land mines? The shower of meat and bones was very satisfying.

I didn't see any explode but I haven't finished watching. I did once see one of their mammoth/rhino things blow up on a landmine though, that was a lot of bones and chunks of meat...

it sounded to me like there was also ways to go kinda hybrid. like take some healing tree stuff and some dps tree stuff in the same spec.

Yeah, that is what was said. I'm slightly worried the whole hybrid thing might not work out as they intend, especially when it comes to raiding. I hope it doesn't come down to everyone being able to dodge all the things and not really needing specific classes.. IE: GW2 crazy boringness of just dodge all the things while pressing all the buttons. (Sounds fun until you're actually doing it ALL the time)

Yeah, that is what was said. I'm slightly worried the whole hybrid thing might not work out as they intend, especially when it comes to raiding. I hope it doesn't come down to everyone being able to dodge all the things and not really needing specific classes.. IE: GW2 crazy boringness of just dodge all the things while pressing all the buttons. (Sounds fun until you're actually doing it ALL the time)

Agreed.

Oh yeah, can someone time code the brief mention of shields? It was the vendor on top of the settler construct. I need to get a closer look at the tooltip but can't watch the video at work.

Oh yeah, can someone time code the brief mention of shields? It was the vendor on top of the settler construct. I need to get a closer look at the tooltip but can't watch the video at work.

27:25

Agreed. That's the one thing out of this video that scares me, I hope they clarify it further soon.. I hope they don't fall for what GW2 tried to do and make everything so non-class dependent, which turned out into a spaz-fest-rofflestomp when fighting. Make classes matter! I want dedicated healers and tanks, damnit.

27:25

Agreed. That's the one thing out of this video that scares me, I hope they clarify it further soon.. I hope they don't fall for what GW2 tried to do and make everything so non-class dependent, which turned out into a spaz-fest-rofflestomp when fighting. Make classes matter! I want dedicated healers and tanks, damnit.

Well they made it clear that the trinity is necessary but like you said hopefully they are mindful of a balance.

sounds to me that with the dynamic combat and lots of different movement as reactionary it will leave room for slightly different builds. What I mean is that if you can incorporate it into your playstyle, pocket heals could end up making you more effective as dps vs just a damage cookie cutter build.

Top Bottom