What's new

Riddle Extraordinare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

You have a week to come up with the answers to all of them!
Please make sure to use the SPOILER tags for your answers.
Code:
[spoiler] INSERT ANSWER HERE [/spoiler]

1: Often talked of never seen, ever coming never been, daily looked for never here still approaching,coming near thousands for its visits waits but alas for their fate tho’ they expect me to appear they will never find me here. what am i?
2: The man who invented it doesnt want it.the man who bought it doesnt need it. the man who needs it doesnt know it. what is it?
3: my thunder comes before the lightning,my lightning comes before the clouds, my rain dries all the land it touches. what am i?
4: I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right,and in the middle but i still hold water. what am i?
5:i am weightless but you can see me put me in a bucket and i’ll make it lighter. what am i?
6: there was a green house, inside the green house was a white house, inside the white house was a red house,inside the red house were lots of babies. what is it?
7: if you break me i don’t stop working if you touch me i maybe snared if you lose me nothing will matter. what ma i?
8: kings and queens may cling to power & the jesters got his call but as you may discover the common one out ranks them all. what is it?
9: until i am measured i am not known yet how you miss me when i’ve flown. what am i?
10: i have two arms, but finger none. i have two feet, but cannot run. i carry well, but carry best with my feet on the ground. what am i?

a hole

6. think i may be wrong on this one.
seeds in a tomato on a tomato plant in a white plant pot in a greenhouse?

a deck of playing cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom