Robso

Crafter
What is your Name?
Ben

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Robso#8510

What is your Age?

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Currently UK (GMT) - Moving back to Canada (EST) next year (and through October 2021)

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Absolutely. I appreciate that everyone gets a chance to recognise their fuck up, talk to the person, and work it out on their own. I'm looking for a drama free experience where I can unwind, play and chat to people in my limited time to destress through the week!

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yeppers

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Not yet - I have a friend also applying

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit /NewWorldCompanies (great video by the way!)

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I want a community of people to play with. 15 years ago or so I was playing WoW burning crusade, had my own guild etc and it was amazing. Since then I've played mainly FPS games with friends but over the years that list of friends that play games has dwindled down significantly. I love chatting with people and connecting while playing, especially doing PVE content on MMOs!

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Probably a bootlegged copy of Photoshop when I was a kid, I use it now for work but still enjoy editing funny images for birthday cards. This has also started to evolve into AfterEffects where my latest work was having my son ride a broom around hogwarts, while being chased by a fire-breathing dragon!

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Playing Crash Bandicoot on my uncles PS1 or playing pilot wings on a friend's N64. I wasn't allowed my own console until years later! My family was big into card cards and I've carried that through and expanded to a large collection of board-games now days!

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
I've currently been playing APEX to pass the time. Mainly looking for a community to play NewWorld with.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I'm mainly casual now-days. I have a 1.5 year old and another on the way early 2022. I'd love a community to chat with and play when I do have free time in the evenings. With New World i'm mainly interested in crafting and PvE, wouldn't mind getting in to PvP too at some point.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I had my own guild waaay back in 2006 on WoW which was awesome. We connected from all over Europe and progressed through some cool raids. Most recently I was in a WoW guild for classic but my love for WoW slowly faded...

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Hopefully some comedy! I'm never going to be the most knowledgable on the game but always willing to chat, have fun and teach someone on the off chance I actually know more than them!

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I'm British born and moved to Canada for university in 2008. I lived there working on various startup companies and moved back to the UK in 2019 with my now wife. Have a 1.5 year old with another on the way and am moving back to Canada in 2022 to settle down. I'm usually working hard through the week (startup life). Other than spending time with my family I'm big in to gaming and big into sports. Golf, Ice Hockey, Football (Soccer), or Formula 1 are usually on the tv!

PS...
I just want to say what you guys have built here is amazing. I'dl ove to get involved and hopefully find a group with that I can game with for the foreseeable future! (PPS - keep an eye out for Carson, Car8zy. He is a real life friend that hopefully is applying too!)

All the best,

Ben

(great video by the way!)
awwwww key to our hearts

AfterEffects where my latest work was having my son ride a broom around hogwarts, while being chased by a fire-breathing dragon!
Well now I wanna ride a broom!

board-games now days!
Nothing beats a good board game night.
crafting and PvE, wouldn't mind getting in to PvP too at some point.
Just remember you may have less to do as this was a PvP game slapped with PvE at the very end. So we will get your PvP chops wet

Formula 1
My dad would love you he raced Formula Atlantic.

App looks good! Welcome Aboard!!

Fantastic thanks! That’s incredible about your Dad, you’ll have to tell me more!

Top Bottom