What's new

Rocket League!

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Alright, I think everyone may be sick of me talking about Rocket League, but I don't care! I'm here to tell you that on Steam alone, over One Million purchases have occurred!

So here is what I am proposing to you all. I received the game free on PS+, but I am willing to re-purchase the game on steam specifically to play with all of you folks! I mean, I fucking love this game. I've played over 500 games so far and I still feel like there is so much more room for improvement. So, for all of those who have been holding out for cross play, I think now if the best time to buy with the upcoming sale!

I like the feel on the PS but I don't know if I could play it with a mouse....again. could plug in a controller....hmmmm

I have been thinking about getting this game. I've seen plenty of streams and lets plays and it looks awesome.

I have been thinking about getting this game. I've seen plenty of streams and lets plays and it looks awesome.

It is indeed awesome. Like, at it's core, it's just cars hitting a ball into a goal. But include boost, drift, double jump (with different variations of speed,distance and angle of the second jump) and a boost that can create aerial z axis control? Yeah. It's fucking nuts.

I just bought it on steam so I have access for it on both systems.

I need more of you fucks playing this! I started playing some ranked solo last night and got pissed off at shitty random teammates. If I need to carry people, I rather it be people I know! :p

Top Bottom