What's new

Run For Your Lives

Ruxandra

Sparkles!
Was talking to Belial about this last night and thought I'd throw it up here since he was asking if they were doing it near him.

http://runforyourlives.com/

Not sure how many people are into 5ks but Zombies are awesome (terrifying but awesome....) so here you go! I'm going in October to the one in Maryland. Anyone else going to any of them?

Looks like a load of fun. Would be interested if I wasn't terribly out of shape. Although maybe flesh eating monsters are the motivation I need...

It's like the Tough Mudder with zombies.. /approve

If I was only in better shape >_<

p.s. - FUCK those fast 28-days-later-like zombies.

So it turns out that a number of people I know might run this. If they decide to, I'm totally volunteering to be a zombie and chase down the silly uninfected.

infected zone - maryland

Sunday, October 28

I'd love to meet up with any peoples that are gonna be there.

So it turns out that a number of people I know might run this. If they decide to, I'm totally volunteering to be a zombie and chase down the silly uninfected.

infected zone - maryland

Sunday, October 28

I'd love to meet up with any peoples that are gonna be there.

I'm gonna be there. :)

I thought spots for being a zombie were full tho?

I would so participate in this as an uninfected... I wish I lived in America (I'd so would get myself some plane tickets, but just gotta find a place to sleep then).

...wishful thinking I know

Awww really? I couldn't tell on their website, I actually emailed them last night to ask, waiting to hear back.

Usually the zombie spots sell out first. Although if you participate as a runner this year you get dibbs on being a zombie next year =)

They did update their website so who knows maybe they have more spots? If you get to be a zombie let me know that would be cool. Are you going to go if you can't be a zombie? I think there's some sort of ridiculous awesome party afterwards if you you're not into running that much but still wanna go see the zombies ^_^

I would so participate in this as an uninfected... I wish I lived in America (I'd so would get myself some plane tickets, but just gotta find a place to sleep then).

...wishful thinking I know

Raz I love your enthusiasm :) Makes me happy! 15 hour flight for a 10 minute run with zombies! Don't worry friend, the apocalypse will happen soon enough and there will be no need for planes.

Are you going to go if you can't be a zombie? I think there's some sort of ridiculous awesome party afterwards if you you're not into running that much but still wanna go see the zombies ^_^

Yeah, if my friends run it, I'll likely go along just for grins. No way I can run it right now, with the state my back is in, but I can definitely party with the zombies. :D

Raz I love your enthusiasm :) Makes me happy! 15 hour flight for a 10 minute run with zombies! Don't worry friend, the apocalypse will happen soon enough and there will be no need for planes.
10 minute run you say? I just promised myself that I'll be participating in 2014, just to celebrate the fact that I'll be out of high school finally :p

Edit: Ofc I wouldn't just be there for that, who wants to have a Raz at their home for a week? *tip, tip* lol

Yeah, if my friends run it, I'll likely go along just for grins. No way I can run it right now, with the state my back is in, but I can definitely party with the zombies. :D

We're getting a hotel room down there and spending the night. I'm pretty sure we'll see you if you'll be there so I'll touch base with you again when it's a little closer to run time! :D

10 minute run you say? I just promised myself that I'll be participating in 2014, just to celebrate the fact that I'll be out of high school finally :p

Edit: Ofc I wouldn't just be there for that, who wants to have a Raz at their home for a week? *tip, tip* lol

10 Min..? lol...

Also Raz I'd offer but I don't know how you are about a pack of wild mini schnauzers that tries to maul every new person that comes through the door.

Also Raz I'd offer but I don't know how you are about a pack of wild mini schnauzers that tries to maul every new person that comes through the door.
Don't worry, I have watched enough Dog Whisperer to get along with them. (Just gotta wait 2 more years >.<)

Top Bottom