What's new

Screech

Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond was arrested on Christmas for stabbing a guy after a fight broke out in a bar.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/‘saved-by-the-bell’-star-dustin-diamond-arrested-after-allegedly-stabbing-bar-patron/ar-BBhfrpD?ocid=iehp

I don't understand what happened to this guy. He seemed to have it all and it must have gotten to him because he has been on a downward spiral ever since the 90s.

Wow. I used to love watching Saved by the Bell. It's too bad he's running around stabbing people now :(

He was just jealous of this guy

zack-morris-phone.jpg

Meh. I haven't kept up with this guy or anything, so I don't think I'd classify this occurrence as an entire downward spiral. Is this the culmination of years of booze and drug abuse? In the right circumstances, I could where I could face a few misdemeanors.

Meh. I haven't kept up with this guy or anything, so I don't think I'd classify this occurrence as an entire downward spiral. Is this the culmination of years of booze and drug abuse? In the right circumstances, I could where I could face a few misdemeanors.

Nah, he actually had an addiction to pizza.

He's been in an out of rehab ever since the show ended. It's the classic case of too much money and no one to give him direction to keep his life on track. It's sad to see someone reach their life's goals only to squander the rest of it away.

Used to watch this show just before heading to school. Ahh the 90's. But damn Screech. I want to know what was said.

Top Bottom