What's new

GW2 Screenshot Thread from the Beta Weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a lot. I really have to say this is probably one of the most beautiful games I have ever experienced and supposedly not all of the high res textures are even in there. I decided to just mass upload to photobucket so quality might be a bit lower than originals.

Hi-Res File of my best ones imo= http://www.filedropper.com/hi-res

gw071.jpg

gw072.jpg

gw069.jpg

gw074.jpg

gw076.jpg

gw079.jpg

gw080.jpg

gw085.jpg

gw086.jpg

gw087.jpg

Very nice shots :) shame my laptop can't run at max although it runs ok at mid-graphics level. I'll wait for next beta to play a bit more seriously on my PC. Just goofing around at times, don't want to burn myself out even more. How did you hide the UI or did you just crop the picture to cover all the UI stuff on the screen?

Holding shift while taking the picture will not hide the UI on your screen but will remove it from the picture, also pressing ctrl+shift+h disables the UI in case you want to run around that way.

Holding shift while taking the picture will not hide the UI on your screen but will remove it from the picture, also pressing ctrl+shift+h disables the UI in case you want to run around that way.

Ah awesome, I'll do that next time in Beta. I wanted to do some footage of all the zones (live action) with zone music over the top while UI is disabled. I done so many videos of WoW zones and Tera Online like that :)

Hello little humans, today I'm going to show you what an average day for uncle Rex can look like, shall we begin?
gw004.jpg
After slaughtering my way through some Flame Legion scum during the first beta weekend, I decided to take a break and celebrate with some Invulnerability Rum. Unfortunately, uncle Rex blacked out again and I woke up in the Ruins of Rin not knowing what happened. A beautiful sunrise to be sure... but entirely too bright... anyway, shall we see how my day progressed?
gw012.jpg

Contemplating how I got down here from up there.
gw016.jpg

Trying and failing to keep a building between me and the sun at all times.
gw019.jpg

Debating if I can get away with murdering this guy to shut up the clanging.
gw020.jpg

Looking for a cave to crawl into and hide.
gw021.jpg

... after someone points out to me that you can take high res pictures, pressing print screen a bunch of times before realizing I have to unbind it first...
gw025.jpg

Hunting down the last witnesses to the "incident" in the Gladium Canton last night.
gw028.jpg

Night falls on the Black Citadel as the last of those terrible rumor mongers is silenced.
gw029.jpg

Well that's all little humans, tune in next time when I take a trip to your own Divinity's Reach, to take in the sites and sounds!
gw032.jpg

... and pollen.
gw034.jpg

Before settling down for an evening with my... close friend... your queen!
gw041.jpg

She's a bit of a freak by the way...

Ah awesome, I'll do that next time in Beta. I wanted to do some footage of all the zones (live action) with zone music over the top while UI is disabled. I done so many videos of WoW zones and Tera Online like that :)
Great idea! Hopefully next time the game will be a little more optimized so frame rates will be better too.

Yeah I didnt try it but I would like to see how it runs recording with Dxtory. It seemed to work fine when I streamed all friday into saturday, but I would definitely love to record some vids of the scenery.

Great idea! Hopefully next time the game will be a little more optimized so frame rates will be better too.

Here is an example of one of the videos I done when WoTLK was in beta.

Only issue I found in GW2 beta was that you can't zoom all the way into your character so you can run around in like a FPS mode. I tried but my Charr's Head was a bit in the way :p

Hopefully I can do some neat camera tricks to kinda solve that problem or Anet allow you to zoom all the way in to look around the world in FPS mode. I normally had to lean my toon in Tera up against the wall and so that the camera forces it way past my character model.

^ Trist mentioned that for still images you can zoom all the way in, then /sleep and you'll have a clear shot of whatever you wanted to take a picture of.

Terrible time to blink!

gw176.jpg

gw177.jpg

gw178.jpg

gw179.jpg

BOOTY!

gw180.jpg

What is sexier? The norn or the human?
gw182.jpg

gw183.jpg

gw184.jpg

Just wow
gw185.jpg

DAWWWW
gw186.jpg

Pirate outfit.
gw187.jpg

Underboob/sideboob girl... in the snow...
gw188.jpg

gw189.jpg

gw190.jpg

gw191.jpg

TEDDY!!
gw194.jpg

gw195.jpg

gw196.jpg

gw201.jpg

A hidden area with traps and a secret boss and quest!
gw202.jpg

gw206.jpg

gw207.jpg

gw208.jpg

gw210.jpg

gw211.jpg

gw213.jpg

gw214.jpg

gw216.jpg

My Characters:
Mr Necro
gw217.jpg