Wildstar

Name of People LFG
SeeNoPandas

Time Available
Real flexible, anytime today (Sunday) Or Afternoon/night of Monday

Date Available
August 31-September 1, 2014

All Other Information
Hey Guys n Girls, just thought id check if there are any stragglers (like me) who havent gotten the world bosses downed yet. If there are then come along anytime sunday or monday night and we'll try finish it up and get this attunement ready for raids! And if possible hopefully that big group that was running last week, will show some love and jump on and help us out to do it quickly. Anyways I might not always be on mumble, but ill be between W* and Alttabme. So Lemme know if anyones keen!

I am around on Monday afternoon (US time) to help out. dainjre may need me to heal some silver adventures/dungeons for his Medic but he will probably be monster hunting on Monday night if all goes well.

I have to wait for gem reset on Tuesday to buy balaakees genesis key.

Just helped him with hellrose and one of the r12 bosses with talmari as well

I updated your boss kills (as far as I know and my best guess) in the raiding roster.

Check this guy out! Well when i get onto W* ill finish up my world bosses n then help you through dem adventures. Might not be able to stay for all dungeons but could probably do 2 of them (skullcano hint hint). I nid that 70 AP to get past this 3k!

We did an imbuement run the other day. It was the worst shenanigans I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just heard, my timing is always impeccable.. Dont do anything for 2 hours, then i leave and everything happens hahah

Under the heading of 'The joys of time-zones'

Top Bottom