Dungeon

Name of People LFG
Sefthuko

Time Available
5:30 - 10:00 EST and 2PM-10PM on weekends

Date Available
October 4th, 6th, 7th

All Other Information
Looking to form a group to run some paths to get a few tokens out of the lv80 dungeon HotW, have only done it once and am going for the armor on my main so I am going to be running this dungeon quite a bit in the future

I need quite a few tokens from this dungeon as well. Thursday the 4th and Sunday the 7th are best for me.

Ill be on then at 5pm central/6pm eastern/7:30 Newfoundland Time on Thrusday! I've done two of the paths so I will know how to finish the runs much quicker than a first timer if we will be doing all three paths.

Perfect, but make it 530ish for me, going to just stop and grab a few vegetables on the way home from work. Quesadillas. All. Night

I can't do Saturday or Sunday Morning due to having work, but Monday sounds ok; if you have any specific time on Monday idc but not between 3:30 - 6:00 EST since I will be with my family around then. Also, if anyone else is available for Saturday and Sunday afternoon, i will be on probably looking for a group anyways XD

I can't do Saturday or Sunday Morning due to having work, but Monday sounds ok; if you have any specific time on Monday idc but not between 3:30 - 6:00 EST since I will be with my family around then. Also, if anyone else is available for Saturday and Sunday afternoon, i will be on probably looking for a group anyways XD
Yes, pre thanksgiving shenanigans (Im assuming your canadian, right? you mentioned Newfie time heh). I'll be be free up until 3:00 central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom