Need More Info seldom_ahoy - the good harvester

seldom_ahoy

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
seldom_ahoy

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
seldom_ahoy#4246

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
>21

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Eastern Time Zone

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I agree with them. I like the zero tolerance policy

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes. Say something once every 30 days.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
N/A

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Video on reddit

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Play New World with people

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Doodling

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Age of Empires

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PVE

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
N/A

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Comments

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I like MMOs that focus on PVE. I like playing the games with other people.

E N D

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
N/A
When you say N/A to being part of a community what does that mean?

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Comments
Not sure I follow this one... care to expand?

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I like MMOs that focus on PVE. I like playing the games with other people.
What MMO's have you played? Take some time, tell us more about you. It feels like we still don't know who Seldom Ahoy is!

Also, please actually read the rules. :) We know you missed some of them. It will be obvious to you when you read them. Not a worry in the world I get it, people skim, but it is important to actually understand our Mission Statement and community at Crafting Worlds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom