What's new

4SALE SELLING My Old Computer

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

UPDATE: I WILL BE SELLING THIS COMPUTER. IF A TAB MEMBER IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. WAS THINKING 2000$ flat. 1850$ for TAB members.

Computer Specs
For those who are asking HOW: This is a huge investment in the future of this stream in hopes that we are successful and in hopes that we will have people that also enjoy our stream and will help to support us down the line. :)It is NOT easy to buy something of this caliber, but I truly have faith in what we will offer to our viewers and in turn will be able to afford this in the future, even though now it means ramen noodles and tap water for a few months.

Special thank you to everyone who donated to help us to get this, we really appreciate your continued support and trust in us to bring you top end quality streams.

As well we will be selling our old computer and hope to make some of the money back through that:http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?threads/computer-parts-for-sale-as-a-whole-or-in-parts.281/
  • MotherBoard:Asus Rampage IV Extreme Supporting USB 3.0, SATA 6G, PCI-E 3.0
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 3930K Six-core 3.2GHz/3.8GHz OC: 4.8
  • Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance™ DDR3-1866 1.5V
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB GDDR5 3D Vision Surround w/PhysX[ULTIMATE]
  • Power Supply: 850 Watt Seasonic X-850 80+ Gold Certified Modular Power Supply ROHS
  • Hard Drive Bay One: 512GB Crucial M4 SATA 6G (w/TRIM)
  • Hard Drive Bay Two: 1TB Seagate® Barracuda™ 7200rpm 64MB Cache SATA 6G
  • Optical Drive One: 24X Dual Layer DVD RW Drive w/ LightScribe Technology
  • Audio: Asus Xonar Essence STX 2.1-channel ONLY PCI-E
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
  • Microphone: SHURE SM580
  • Headphones: Sennheiser HD598
  • Mouse: Razor Deathadder
  • Keyboard: Apple Brushed Aluminum Keyboard
View attachment 151

View attachment 150

Shifted vertical heat dissipation motherboard inputs.
View attachment 152

GTX 690
View attachment 153

Good Airflow. Water Cooler.
View attachment 149

Last edited:
These pictures are actually scaring me a little. The only thing that comes to mind is iRobot.

These pictures are actually scaring me a little. The only thing that comes to mind is iRobot.

Look on the bright side now you know who to blame when Skynet becomes self-aware. Now all we need is John Connor.

I like how, when people find the subject matter of your photography terrifying, your response is to redo it with a better camera for an even clearer vision of what we all fear.

Remind me to check out your fashion photos sometime... in a dark room... with popcorn.

Wow......that's um pretty intense. Only one thing missing - where's all the light at? I mean if you have a system that awesome you gotta show it off with a little bling ;)

I went with the sabertooth instead of the rampage and am actually regretting it a bit.....doesn't have enough length/PCIe slots for more cards while maintaining space for air.

This thing is damn sexy! I'm gonna go to my local walmart and see what the damage is.... I'll get some lube while I'm there. I have the feeling this going to hurt, (Wire Brush).....

Wanted to add some fun pictures.

jS8Ec.jpg

qDpnX.jpg

gF7Ox.jpg

Nice rig. Who makes the liquid cooler?
Also has anyone heard whether gw2 will be supporting SLI setups. Rocking a i7-950, 6gb mem, and 2 gtx 460s. Can you run it places my pc at max but after watching your video in WvWvW im wondering if i shouldn't be looking into a single gtx 580 or better. Guess we will find out tomorrow.

That's a Corsair H60 with the Maingear logo on it.

Wrong. Maingear has made their OWN liquid cooling system. They actually get better clocks than the Corsair. Cnet did some good comparisons for ya if ya want em.

My bad, it has the same pump used on Corsair's H60 but it has a larger rad than the H60. Thing is, it isn't up for separate purchase.

I don't say this a lot, but that's one nice rig you've got there, it'll definitely do the job well while streaming.
Hopefully this won't turn out to be GLaDOS in real life.

my favorite part of the rig is that he now reads the chat from the stream while he's streaming.

Top Bottom