What's new

Sending PMs via IE doesn't work

REDACTED

Jia I am at work and we have IE which our community doesn't play well with and every time I try to PM you I get an error. :( Can I send you an email with my vote? Or send in my vote tonight after work? [edit: removed email address - Jia]

Jia I am at work and we have IE which our community doesn't play well with and every time I try to PM you I get an error. :( Can I send you an email with my vote? Or send in my vote tonight after work? Sorry to hold things up. [edit: removed email address - Jia]

((IE sends an error when trying to PM?

Can you copy paste that error please?))

Well it basically bounces me back to the main home page Tristan... I can't see the link to go to my inbox, so I click on Jia's name in this thread, hit start conversation, and then it pops me back to the main page. Again work is using IE 8.0, and if I put in a request for them to install another browser they will question WHY? Not worth that hassle... but I am glad I switched to Chrome at Home thanks to you guys!

I am just curious about that one cause if we can reproduce it. We can try to fix it. That is pretty game breaking. At worst we don't fix graphical glitches. But broken functionality please post all info on a big report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG Tristan YOU ARE A SPY! Somehow you fixed it, because I just tried again and it worked!!! SHENANIGANS!!! ;)

Or chalk it up to user error lol. If it happens again please copy the error code. And back on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems this one was user error or cache issues, as she reported it was fixed.

Top Bottom