What's new

Site Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen any outages as of late. BUT, the chat box and site pages loading speeds have been very laggy this morning. Not sure if internal or host, but thought you'd want to know.

I have not seen any outages as of late. BUT, the chat box and site pages loading speeds have been very laggy this morning. Not sure if internal or host, but thought you'd want to know.

Ok we are back on shared hosting. i wanted to test it out. Overall, no downtime obviously, but as you can see over time the site goes slower and slower. Then resets at the end of the month. We literally pull all the bandwidth. So yes we need a VPS, but it costs about 80-100$ a month for the VPS we need. I can't roll that right now, with donations we can run it for 2 months. But I need a situation where if no one donates anything I can keep it going.

I am trying my best here for what I can afford. I really apologize. The current state it is in, actually makes me less happy then the minute or two 8 time sa day reboots we had on a vps. Not gonna lie. I prefer BLAZING FAST and a random 1 - 2 minute downtime than sluggishly slow and none.

Thoughts?

I threw all the money I could at the problem at this time. From here on it's your choice.

I threw all the money I could at the problem at this time. From here on it's your choice.

No you are set my man. I need to figure out the total costs better. I am going to work on this and post it when I know. Specially with an increased mumble size soon.

I'm sorry I am just inbetween the job market right now. Really need a fucking break. :([DOUBLEPOST=1370976667,1370976462][/DOUBLEPOST]Also let me mention I feel like I total ass right now not having those funds. :( so I don't want to get into much detail. Ya know penis size etc etc.

site is running way slow for me for the last 2 hrs or so. easily 30 seconds to open or refresh a page, sometimes post submissions time out. No error screens though.

Yeah well aware unfortunately. We capped out. Not on a VPS that can handle us yet. Still waiting to talk to host. Hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Yeah well aware unfortunately. We capped out. Not on a VPS that can handle us yet. Still waiting to talk to host. Hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I can manage some more cash for ya with all this overtime I think. I'll figure it out when I get home.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I can manage some more cash for ya with all this overtime I think. I'll figure it out when I get home.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

At this point we are in a little bit of a holding pattern while we decide to switch hosts or upgrade our current one. Both will require some time so i appreciate the patience from everyone :)

Not sure if your message at the top of the site is new or if I'm just blind, but I contacted a friend of mine who built and ran the site for my wow guild to see if he can help. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. Not sure if he does what you need because it's all gibberish to me, but it's worth asking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom