What's new

Smash 4 - Vote for New DLC Characters!

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Part of the Nintendo Direct yesterday (not April Fools, but a true Direct) included a couple awesome things for Smash.

1. Mewtwo coming in April
2. Lucas coming in June
3. Poll to suggest more DLC characters!

This is something that has been BEGGED for since online capabilities were announced with Brawl. People asked for DLC characters back then, and FINALLY Nintendo has come with the times to allow DLC purchases for many of their games! And at great Value too (check out Mario Kart 8's DLC sometimes, double the content for only 15 bucks!)

But here we are, with a link to a Poll - https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

What characters outside of the original roster would you want? A side character like Toad? A clone that was removed like Wolf? Or something from a different IP, like Belmont from Castlevania? Or, of the batshit crazy like 4chan with Shrek?

I saw this on the commute to work today. There are some pretty creative votes already on reddit.

I haven't voted myself but I would like to see more outside of the realm of Nintendo. Adding Sonic was awesome since I'm sure many of us played those games back in the day.

I saw this on the commute to work today. There are some pretty creative votes already on reddit.

I haven't voted myself but I would like to see more outside of the realm of Nintendo. Adding Sonic was awesome since I'm sure many of us played those games back in the day.

Yeah, the only things I can really think of are

1. ProtoMan, because ProtoMan.
2. King K. Rool from the DKC series. He's just so fitting! Another Reptile do mess around with Bowser
3. The other DKC Characters, such as Dixie, Funky, Cranky, etc, but may be a bit much
4. Geno/Mallow from the Mario RPG series, but stuck behind a Square trademark... :(
5. Toad.... But he's still in Peach's kit, so that'd be awkward.

Top Bottom