What's new

MOBA Smite - Season 2 Conquest Character Rankings

Passage

Polychromatic

10m vid with full character breakdown and rankings.

Any truth to this? I've been playing Arena since I started and am looking for something to study up on before I dabble in Conquest.

Conquest is a whole different beast than arena. I don't play much ranked conquest so I can't really say, but he makes some very good points about the "need" gods for each tier. Anything you can master just to learn for yourself will help you so you can counter them when you go against them.

I know for a fact that adonis knows what he is talking about. That said, this is from the stand point of numbers, facts, and percentages and gives a general idea on what people 'should' want in higher level ranked play. I don't play ranked, sounds like a good way to get an ulcer. BUT! We play lots of normal conquest, even starting to be slightly competitive in our pre-mades! The best way to get more used to conquest is coming and finding us in game and queing up with us sometime! I'll keep my eye out for you!

Thx for the tips! I'll use some of his notes to help guide which characters I start to train in.

Also, why's there an aversion to ranked play? It doesn't seem like there's much to lose unless I would be farming xp or worshippers?

Not much to lose but once you start losing, your teammates are complete a-holes. Being stuck in a 45-60 minute game with someone constantly putting you down and making rude remarks gets quite frustrating at times. I.E. hair turning gray

Ah, so it's ranked play with PUGs? That does sound stressful. I don't think I'd ever play ranked without a premade.

Ah, so it's ranked play with PUGs? That does sound stressful. I don't think I'd ever play ranked without a premade.

Pre-mades to me seem genuinely harder because you are also playing a game against another pre-made team who are probably talking over a voice service like mumble. Just my opinion though.

You can Que with one other person now in the season 2 ranked conquest. it would help, I guess, but that still leaves 3 pugs. Pre-mades on the other hand are MUCH more fun; even if you're losing, its you and your dudes and the emotions may still get high, but there is much less lasting frustration over a bad game and ten times the amount with good games.

Top Bottom