What's new

Wildstar So long Nexus...

Claark

Wont beat around the bush...I un-Subbed today.

Not really for any one particular reason, but I think a combination of real life shit, the lack of time to dedicate, and the fact that I'm not really enjoying the game as much as I was when I was raiding. I think I'm paid up till the 4th of Dec so I'll be in and out, I have some stuff...minor things that I'll prolly sell and put the cash in the guild bank for you guys to divy up.

I wanna thank the Spicy Krew for all their help getting me attuned, Milli and Mide for all your Esper coaching and all the guys on the 3rd shift for all the great times.

I'll still be around. TAB 4 LIFE Just not on Nexus.

*dead*

Sorry to see you go man, I'm still a bit shaky on my dedication atm but so far drop 3 has brought a lot of changes, so I'm sticking around a bit longer

Cant blame you at all.
I think this is a crossroads when many will shuffle out (hopefully for a time) if they haven't already.

Catch you around the forums, or in the next game.
Best thing about this group is they really do span beyond a single game.

I wanna thank the Spicy Krew for all their help getting me attuned, Milli and Mide for all your Esper coaching and all the guys on the 3rd shift for all the great times.

You're welcome! It was a pleasure getting to know you in Wildstar. I hope you keep in touch with us on the website/forums <3

Join all the other lonely hearts over in Smite. It's a great bubblewrap while you wait for the Next Big Thing.

Thanks guys! <3

I'm not goin anywhere. I love this community, I've been around since before GW2. Currently Playing Arma3 and Smite when I have time.

We loves you too! I'm just now about to fly out of Houston but when I am around for longer we need to do a Houston TAB meet <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still wish you were in Vegas, Griswold. I'm gonna be there a couple weekends in a row at the end of November.

Top Bottom