What's new

So your phone needs more battery life?

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen a million options for phones these days, from mophie juice packs, competitor brands, and one thing is for sure, they work, but add so much bulk to your phones. They also are limited on how much they can charge them. I am going to share with you all a secret purchase of mine. This thing was discontinued in the states a long time ago, but have you heard of APC? The company that makes the battery backups for your computers and important electric shit? Yeah... well they USED to make this:

apcl.jpg

I have owned 2 of these, not because 1 broke but because I lost one. The one I currently have has lasted me 3 years! That is 3 years of charging it over and over and it never runs out of juice. This thing has the ability to charge your phone at the speed of a wall plug and do it (on an iphone) 3 times!

That is incredible. It is half the size of an iPhone and about the same thickness. It is durable as hell and seriously kicks ass. I toss this thing around like my old flip phone. Charges fast, has a great light indicator(tron style), and just works.

So if you want to toss this in your back pocket or purse you are all set. I prefer this over a chunky case that detracts from the form factor of my phone anyday. Now some might argue, just buy another battery... yeah I tend to agree except for iPhones you can't and for other phones that means a lot of moving parts. This is on part that can charge anything that takes a USB. So multi purpose and when you friends ask you to use it too, you will have enough juice.

So you can ONLY get the on ebay now, but for a STEAL, here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk....TRC1.A0.XUPB10&_nkw=UPB10&_sacat=0&_from=R40

ENJOY!

Here is an older review of it:

Top Bottom