What's new

Special Podcast #21 LIVE at 6:30 Dec 3!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Today we will be having a very special Podcast broadcast at 6:30PM EST!​
Tune in to check out an IN PERSON podcast with all the Officers and members of Alttabme!​
We will also be in the chat room to discuss stuff we talked about in the Podcast, with an ALMOST INSTANT release to YouTube after for those who can't make it!​

I have very mixed feelings about missing this and the insanity that went on afterwards. Thankfully I'm safe from any incriminating video but I also missed out on a really good time. I'm not sure how to feel. Guess I'll find out when I watch it.

I was a little sad I missed it, but I needed sleep. I was falling asleep at the wheel enough yesterday driving home.

Wow ninja post while i was editing. I noticed it didnt quote from my tablet so,yes, belial

but then you wouldn't be able to tell us all that we suck to our faces.

Also, now that I remember that photo shoot, you will be glad that you weren't there. Everyone was handing out sexual harassment like it was halloween candy.

Also, now that I remember that photo shoot, you will be glad that you weren't there. Everyone was handing out sexual harassment like it was halloween candy.

Well Tig with the slutty attire you had on can you blame us? Gosh....

It's only harassment if it's unwelcome.

This may get pushed an hour still at the job and they need an edit right after for promo launch today. But we will have a premiere today!

zakis just put up some post-post-podcast video with the but slap in it. no gw2 talk though.

Top Bottom