What's new

TV Series [Spoilers in Comments] House of Cards

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
If you have Netflix or an internet connection, you MUST and I mean MUST get this show.

It is one of the better TV series of the decade. My god I am riveted by it. I literally cannot stop watching it and being enticed by the acting and the writing and just everything about it.

It is about politics, but it is dirty, brutally honest, madly fictional, what everyone pictures congress to be like, and just plain evil. ITS AWESOME.

Just trust me, even if you hate politics you will enjoy this. It isn't trying to force ideals down your throat it is just trying to give you a glimpse into an evil fictional reality they concocted. Fuck it is just good.

Kevin Spacey stars in this and if you ever saw Se7en this is that evil mixed with southern charm of congress.

Watch the trailer. It is just as good as the entire series.

I've had this for 3 months now and still haven't watched it.
I watched the opening scene with the dog and went on to something else.
Kevin spacy is one of my favorite actors and I have heard so much good about it I want to see it, but just haven't yet. But I will :)

I've had this for 3 months now and still haven't watched it. I watched the opening scene with the dog and went on to something else. Kevin spacy is one of my favorite actors and I have heard so much good about it I want to see it, but just haven't yet. But I will :)

They say you kill a dog in a movie and you are immediately the bad guy. They set this one up PERFECTLY

well, the spoiler happens in the first 10 minutes of the first episode so its almost not a spoiler. Kinda like saying that Harry potter starts with his birthday.

Tapatalk's "recent activity" stream shows previews of the first line or two of posts, including the raw spoiler tag contents.

Yeah I know all tags are shown on tapatalk. I marked spoilers in comments via the title for clarity.

I was going to watch this and something distracted my attention and I practically missed the whole first episode. Caroline didn't care for it so we never went back. It's on my to-do list, I keep hearing good things.

Top Bottom