What's new

SPACE Star Citizen Universe

Crake

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk
So I'm planning on scaling back my ArcheAge time a bit in favor of getting into the Star Citizen universe module. I've also been getting the urge to start the old stream up again, and as ArcheAge is not a game I can really stream this would be a great substitute. I still play rather late (after midnight/1 AM EST most nights that I'm off). So, if any of you are ready to commit to hitting this up a few times a week get at me and lock it in now before I change my mind/get sucked back into the AA vortex. Let's murder some people in space.
Zakis Remainz and anyone else who may be interested, get at me.

So I'm planning on scaling back my ArcheAge time a bit in favor of getting into the Star Citizen universe module. I've also been getting the urge to start the old stream up again, and as ArcheAge is not a game I can really stream this would be a great substitute. I still play rather late (after midnight/1 AM EST most nights that I'm off). So, if any of you are ready to commit to hitting this up a few times a week get at me and lock it in now before I change my mind/get sucked back into the AA vortex. Let's murder some people in space.
Zakis Remainz and anyone else who may be interested, get at me.

Our schedules are usually nuts but when we are both off, I am definitely up for it. Speaking of which this Sunday and Monday night lol.

Our schedules are usually nuts but when we are both off, I am definitely up for it. Speaking of which this Sunday and Monday night lol.
I'll be around Sunday but not Monday. Shoot me a message when you are on

Top Bottom