What's new

Approved Stockpile Thomas's app

Stockpile Thomas

Crafter
What is your Name?
Tom
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Patches#0572

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
I saw the post on Reddit
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I used to play guitar but a couple years ago decided to try something new and different so I picked up a banjo, now thats all I use.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I fall into all of the above pretty evenly

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Helping out and contributing however necessary. HVAC technical support

I have two kids, a 3 year old daughter and 5 year old son. I am Married and we have a 12 week old puppy and an older dog. Our life pretty much revolves around all of them and work with my free time usually spent gaming.

Top Bottom