What's new

Stoned scrabble

Euchale

Crazy German Guy
Hi all,

I´ve just heard about a fun game called stoned scrabble, the rules are simple:
A. You play on a normal scrabble board with the normal scrabble letters
B. You play with scrabble rules but you are not allowed to put down any real words
C. You have to explain what the words mean that you put down.
D. You have to write down the words an the explanations in a book or record the sitting so that others can enjoy them as well (mandatory not optional)

board.png

So I´ve thought we could play it here, the problem is, I don´t have a good randomize tool. Any suggestions?
The Idea is from this video:

I would play this in a heartbeat how could we do this online? Since this doesn't seem like a single player game haha...

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk.

I would play this in a heartbeat how could we do this online? Since this doesn't seem like a single player game haha...

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk.

I´ve looked into it. I could probably put up a scrabble board here and give out the letters randomly per PM to people who want to join in. The order of play, is by time joined in. When somebody gives me a word, I put it on the board and upload the updated board.

edith says: Figured it out. Finally learning R paid off xD. Now is anybody else in, except for me and Danny?
# set up game
avail_pieces <- c("Joker", LETTERS[1:26])
count_pieces <- c(2, 9, 2, 2, 4, 12, 2, 3, 2, 9, 1, 1, 4, 2, 6, 8, 2, 1, 6, 4, 6, 4, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1)
sack <- rep(avail_pieces, count_pieces)
# start game
ind1 <- sample(seq_len(length(sack)), 7, replace=FALSE)
hand1 <- sack[ind1]
# update sack
sack <- sack[-ind1]

I will do it like this, I create your hands and when we 3 are done placing our words, we will ask again if other people want to join in. So here are your hands in the order you joined in (I guess this should also be the order we play in):
Euchale
"O" "L" "U" "U" "W" "E" "H"
DannyHeads
"O" "M" "I" "L" "N" "A" "D"
Tri1age
"L" "N" "L" "N" "O" "U" "A"

My first word will be: Uluweh
The feeling you get when you get hit by an arrow to the knee.

board_zps1bd7325d.jpg

(1+1+1+4+1+4*2)*2(first turn)=32

Nowullan

It is a disease alpacas get when their hair grows on the inside of their bodies making them unable to be sheered.

scrabble-letters-step-15_02.jpg

New Hands:
Euchale:
"E" "N" "O" "S" "D" "F" "K"
Danny:
"D" "I" "I" "G" "X" "T" "T"
Tr1age:
"O" "R" "T" "C" "S" "A" "N"
[DOUBLEPOST=1390664610,1390663546][/DOUBLEPOST]Defanoks=When you are absolutly sure, that you are not sure about something.
(2+1+3x4+1+1+1+5x3+1)x2=68
updated board (also for later, I asked my programming friend to set up a board that can be printed and does the calculations for us, I will let you know when it is done):
board_zps3714993d.jpg

Off of the E in defanoks: Texitid
Texitid: coming up with a word with preselected letters.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk.

board_zps763c6694.jpg

Texitid (1+1+8+1+1+1+2)x2=30
New Hands for us two:
Euchale
"A" "F" "R" "C" "U" "G" "P"
Danny Heads
"N" "S" "E" "Q" "Z" "A" "G"

Little heads up: 45 letters left.

TOR"N"(last letter in nowullan)AS

Uluweh(s) makes it plural 2 arrows to the knee

My word means, When you fart really hard but you instead shit out your sphincter.

Man you make it difficult for me^^, looked it up, the double word score only applies to the word that covers it, so it is:
Tornas: (1+1+1+1+1*2+1)*2=14
Uluwehs: 1+1+1+4+1+4+1=13
Total: 27
New hands and updated board will be uploaded as soon as I figure out my next turn.
edith says:
Got mine:
Frucdag: National Holiday of some parts in the Netherlands where they praise the fruit gods.
Frucdag: (4+1+1+3*2+1+2)*3=45
board_zps4e08b03c.jpg

New hand Tr1age
"Joker" "I" "E" "T" "O" "I" "C"
New hand Euchale
"T" "I" "V" "O" "O" "R" "P"

Zaset (t is from tornas) : national holiday when police run around zapping anyone they see with a taser.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk.

Joker" "I" "E" "T" "O" "I" "C"

Riqetoic - Like rhetoric but not and made of jellybeans.

Top Bottom