What's new

SWTOR: May the 4th Be With You

Ok, I have a IA pretty low level but was going dark side choices with them....I guess I'll start a new one and go light side. Their story was interesting up to the point I was at. I'm trying to stick with one character right now because the boost ends on the 19th and I lvl slow as it is. I'm a lvl 23 corruption inquisitor. Thought I would go outside my comfort zone and go healz for when I get to the end. Love just throwing down and AOE lightning storm with hardly any cooldown, this is my main attack for PvE since I usually end up attacking multiple enemies.

Ok, I have a IA pretty low level but was going dark side choices with them....I guess I'll start a new one and go light side. Their story was interesting up to the point I was at. I'm trying to stick with one character right now because the boost ends on the 19th and I lvl slow as it is. I'm a lvl 23 corruption inquisitor. Thought I would go outside my comfort zone and go healz for when I get to the end. Love just throwing down and AOE lightning storm with hardly any cooldown, this is my main attack for PvE since I usually end up attacking multiple enemies.
The inquisitor story is also excellent, so you can't go wrong finishing that character. If you have limited time, I wouldn't start over. You could always just YouTube the stories you missed.

Enjoy the game!

That's what I usually do for games when I come into a series at say 3-4. Like the witcher...I never played the first two but got the jist of the story bc I YT'd it.

I guess I need to further my BH....healing companion does sound really amazing. I just have this monster that constantly wants to eat people.

So watched a bit of the bounty hunter storyline last night. interesting. Didn't get very far before I fell asleep haha Mako is an interesting one. Didn't see any gameplay, was only cut scenes.

lvl 39 corruption inquisitor. Man, even with the 12x xp it is slow lvling after 30. It's harder to lvl up with only story missions. I'll probably have to branch out every now and then....But wow, this storyline is really good. Kinda guessing the ending but it has thrown twists in there so far.

It's kinda hard to keep my DPS up going solo. I may have to respec to a DPS lightning for a bit until I hit max then go back to corrupt. It's getting kinda hard to deal with silver....2 silvers almost impossible and a gold...bah I'm dead already.

ALSO, FUCK HOTH...That is a big planet and bigger is usally better but damn did I speeder most of the planet and that's it....

Also got artifice, treasure hunting and archeology to over 100. Most everything I make, I put on the galactic market and gets bought almost instantly. I think I have made 50k just this weekend from just a few items here and there, not really putting effort into making money. If I actually took the time to stay on the fleet and craft mainly without doing any quests I'm sure I could become rich.

Oh man, 4.0 drop did some major changes. I'm loving it so far. Giving us the option to "choose" our companions role, tank, healer dps and taking away their armor so it is only cosmetic is by far one of my favorites. I heard crafting would get a big hammer...I can see that a little bit with some of the schematics but I craft dye modules and still make a killing on GTN.

that's how I felt Milli, I was super pissed when they made this game instead of KOTOR 3-6 because they wanted the "cash grab" that MMO's were getting into. Granted, everything in here could have been done as a single player game. But it is an MMO and I have to suck it up. They are seeing now that this is what has happened and gearing towards that future but still holding endgame content. The guild I am in in-game for the rewards raid all the time. Granted, I probably won't raid until it gets easier and more raids come in.

Game drops today for those who didn't get early access. I am going to play through this with my main and my boosted lvl 60 so I have a perspective from 2 different classes and then write a review for this.

Top Bottom