What's new

SWTOR

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
ss20110428002sith-krieger-und-jedi-ritter-im-zweikampf.jpg

Yo. We were reminiscing about SWTOR in a post and a few of us decided to start playing again casually and I figured Id start a new thread that has info for people in the OP about where you can find us and stuff if you're interested in playing.

Server: Jedi Covenant (PVE)
Faction: Republic
Guild: The Funty Bunch (still unmade)

People confirmed with an interest to play:
dainjre - Truc'e -chiss smuggler - deepz
LaNCeRs - maybe Marauder or operative healer or jug tank
Crake - Crakez - Sniper - DPS
Zakis - Sulacco -Trooper DPS (vanguard?)
Milleuda - obviously a healer, likely a sorc or operative
PsionicFox - obviously a tank, likely a juggernaut
Smartypantsu - said he was interested
Exittus - says maybe!
Typhor - package deal <3
Remainz - gunslinger dps

Most/all of us plan on rerolling so if you're new or dont have a character on the server or in the faction, you can still group with us! So yeah, lets do this and play some huttball!

Are you making it or do you want me to? I can have my mara do it since none of us would be 50's and access to the main hub yet.

You can make it. I have my BH on the server that's also in the 50s, but i think last time I logged in I gave like 2-3 mil credits to PsionicFox and so i think im broke now.

Nice, you guys could heal him through anything and i can post up invis near the goal incase he gets knocked into the pit for him to either extricate himself out or pass it up.

I never really played through all of swtor, I only every had free account and I dont even know if I ended up getting above lvl 20. But if y'all are playing im sure its bound to be fun and I may go and re-download it. No Idea what I would roll as and tbh I don't know the first thing about it besides that it's Star Wars related and an MMO. I'll have to check it all out and look to see what I'll play.

What style of class do you want to play?

I will list the kinds of similar WS classes and then make a recommendation

SS
Engineer
Stalker
Esper
Warrior
Medic

Yep! If you wanna play something ultra long range like your spellslinger you have 2 viable options. Operative sniper (see videos that lance posted in the other thread for the republic example of this), which is light armor and can stealth... Or bounty hunter, the dps/heal spec (cant remember the name of it currently) and go arsenal talents, which are ultra high range and wear heavier armor.

Yep! If you wanna play something ultra long range like your spellslinger you have 2 viable options. Operative sniper (see videos that lance posted in the other thread for the republic example of this), which is light armor and can stealth... Or bounty hunter, the dps/heal spec (cant remember the name of it currently) and go arsenal talents, which are ultra high range and wear heavier armor.

Just remember Dainjre did this to us all. Fuck me I still dont know what the hell to play.

Just remember Dainjre did this to us all. Fuck me I still dont know what the hell to play.
Sorc lightning spec... Or the ever legendary carnage marauder.. Or if you wanted to do powertech pyrotech i could definitely help you with your build for that.

Updated OP to reflect some changes made by the group so we have some start up capital. RIP me playing chiss but its okay. Oh! Dup and luckster07 are you still playing by chance?

Top Bottom