What's new

TAB AMA TAB AMA - Gyoin and his Beard

Why didn't you hire me to shoot your wedding? :)

Better yet why wasn't I the best man?

Why didn't you hire me to shoot your wedding?

We thought about it a lot actually, but it was a small wedding and wanted to keep it as simple as possible. Plus, with your traveling and other stuff going on, we didn't want to interrupt your work schedule :) <3 (Plus I know how much you hate to do weddings)

We had a lot of fun with what we did! I mean, sure, we got a lot of silly photos, but it kept the mood light.

Better yet why wasn't I the best man?

Well, you know Mike was the definite choice for best man. If we had something bigger, you would've been a groomsman however. Miss you buddy, you better come to Vegas!

Would you ever move to the Mars Colony?

What is your favorite beer?

If you were an elder god would you be benevolent or tyrannical?

If you were stranded on an island and the only thing to drink were only Bud lime and Miller Light. Which would you drink?

Would you ever move to the Mars Colony?

If the Mars Colony is the only for of space travel, no I'd just stay on Earth. If space exploration were to expand and be more free roaming, maybe. Mars could be a more central hub and create for a higher ease of space travel.

What is your favorite beer?

About four or five years years ago, I had procured an oak aged 2007 lambic that was absolutely to die for. The tartness and heavy oak accents were just simply amazing. Also as $60 a bottle (375ml), I could only entice myself with one of these bad boys. I've tried other oak aged lambics, but nothing has settled on my palate so divinely...

If you were an elder god would you be benevolent or tyrannical?

I'd like to think benevolent, but I'd probably end up tyrannical over time. It's just so much work being the good guy all the time.

If you were stranded on an island and the only thing to drink were only Bud lime and Miller Light. Which would you drink?

I'd rather die.

But Bud Light Lime over Miller Light, assuming it was a hot tropical island. Maybe there is vitamin c to help from scurvy. It's also a lower alcohol content, so more hydration.

If you were to bodyswap with another TAB member who would it be and why?

Edit: only for 48 hours.

Hmm. Purely for curiosity, I'd probably say tr1age , just because it's such a drastic opposite of my life. I spend most of my life at a desk job crunching numbers, while he's experiencing life and the world through his own eyes and not a computer screen. It'd be interesting to see the world through a creative mind's eyes.

That, and I'd be curious how he'd handle my life for 48 hours haha.

Hmm. Purely for curiosity, I'd probably say tr1age , just because it's such a drastic opposite of my life. I spend most of my life at a desk job crunching numbers, while he's experiencing life and the world through his own eyes and not a computer screen. It'd be interesting to see the world through a creative mind's eyes.

That, and I'd be curious how he'd handle my life for 48 hours haha.

You would NOT like my life. As much as it looks very shiny at times from the outside, the grass is always greener type of thing. Now if we are swapping bodies WITH our own minds in tact.... wow that will be painful. Imagine this Bruce: No financial stability, Long periods of not knowing what is next, no five year plan, constantly having to promote yourself and keeping up with every social media outlet out there, as well working for pennies on the dollar or free a TON just to let people know you don't suck. It is a mind fuck on the self consciousness. It actually landed me in Therapy finally about year ago today. I was in such a rut from trying to make it work that I got nothing done for 3 years. A 3 year savings eating haitus because my ambition was blocking my ability to do. Mind you I chose to go to therapy but still it was a neccasary thing to understand more about myself. And I do stare at a screen quite often. there are days I am dedicated to just writing emails, blasting out casting calls etc. And there is not schedule.

This quote sums it up the best:

"The question about why I blur the lines between life and art... There is no job, there is just the art. There is no start at 9 we finish at 5, it is part of our life and everything we do without even trying moves without effort from the reality of our life, to the fiction of our art. And they do cross-fertilize and they do segue into each other." - Baz Luhrmann

I wake up everyday however knowing I love the one thing I do, however each day it may be a different ONE THING.

It is scary, mind fucking, and exciting all at once :)

Now me in your body and job I would fail miserably, but I am jealous of you at times. I wish I could be wired to be content with the 9-5 and this is NOT jab on you at all. I think it is great you can find that thing you enjoy and the woman you love, get married, settle down. My brain just isn't wired that way :/

We thought about it a lot actually, but it was a small wedding and wanted to keep it as simple as possible. Plus, with your traveling and other stuff going on, we didn't want to interrupt your work schedule :) <3 (Plus I know how much you hate to do weddings)

We had a lot of fun with what we did! I mean, sure, we got a lot of silly photos, but it kept the mood light.

Well, you know Mike was the definite choice for best man. If we had something bigger, you would've been a groomsman however. Miss you buddy, you better come to Vegas!

I know :) I do hate weddings. Fucking up someones life scares me lol. And of course Mike is the best man but yay A GROOMSMAN!!

It is scary, mind fucking, and exciting all at once :)

Oh, I totally wouldn't choose you for a long term solution, that's when I saw the edit of 48 hours it was all of a sudden "Fuck yeah, Tristan in a heartbeat". Long term I know how hard you work and your stress levels, but man it would be cool to be in your shoes for a couple days on the fun days. Meeting new people, seeing new talents, able to bend people to your vision and create something new.

Definitely not saying the grass is always greener, but it'd be fun to have more new experiences.

Oh, I totally wouldn't choose you for a long term solution, that's when I saw the edit of 48 hours it was all of a sudden "Fuck yeah, Tristan in a heartbeat". Long term I know how hard you work and your stress levels, but man it would be cool to be in your shoes for a couple days on the fun days. Meeting new people, seeing new talents, able to bend people to your vision and create something new.

Definitely not saying the grass is always greener, but it'd be fun to have more new experiences.

Love it.

Strangest meat you've ever consumed?

Woodchuck. I had a weird teacher in 8th grade who did a challenge open to any student the last week of school to "eat blindfolded". At the time, I was known as the kid who could eat the most / eat the weirdest things (not my best claim to fame), so I took the challenge. It was a lot of seafoods I've had multiple times before (oysters, mussels, mostly shellfish) which was easy as hell. Then I had woodchuck. It was dried like a jerky, but still pretty good. I'd definitely eat it again, but I think is hands down the "weirdest" meat I've had.

Woodchuck. I had a weird teacher in 8th grade who did a challenge open to any student the last week of school to "eat blindfolded". At the time, I was known as the kid who could eat the most / eat the weirdest things (not my best claim to fame), so I took the challenge. It was a lot of seafoods I've had multiple times before (oysters, mussels, mostly shellfish) which was easy as hell. Then I had woodchuck. It was dried like a jerky, but still pretty good. I'd definitely eat it again, but I think is hands down the "weirdest" meat I've had.
Exactly how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could in fact chuck wood?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, a woodchuck would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood!
A65AB5D7-128E-4057-840A209D4A78590C.jpg

Top Bottom