What's new

TAB TEAMWORK #overwatch #beta

Those were some clutch plays there! (that d.va ult definitely should have been play of the game). So awesome to see some 6 man TAB teams going! (even if im a bit salty im not one of them :p ).. Keep up with the recordings triage, i'm loving watching these!

These all 1 character games are a lot of fun. It's funny how it can work depending on the map/objective.

These all 1 character games are a lot of fun. It's funny how it can work depending on the map/objective.

..... I swear I have been saying this haha. I like how in some cases it is a great strat that works!

Rushing King's Row A with Winstons is brutally effective if you stick together and try to always have shields up. Payload usually moving in thirty seconds or less. Change to normal comp after first death and push.

Rushing King's Row A with Winstons is brutally effective if you stick together and try to always have shields up. Payload usually moving in thirty seconds or less. Change to normal comp after first death and push.
Same with D.VA's

Top Bottom