What's new

Tabletop Simulator

When did people buy their copies? Isn't there a clause within steam that allows partial refunds for price drops within a certain time frame? Something to consider.

Oh really? Never knew that.
I bought mine I think last week?

Personally, I think we should! I think weekends are better because of more flexibility, but this weekend is packed for me.

How do people feel about Sunday, 3/29?

Yeah I messed around for a bit with some of the miniatures and tables and stuff, looks super cool.

Right now we use roll20 which is working out super well for us.

I refuse to play dnd but will happily play board games. I am best nighttime during weekdays not weekends.

I can talk to Typhor and see if there is room for another player. We only have 3 players as it is, so maybe!

So weeknights are good for some and weekends are good for others.... hmm.... well, this weekend I won't be abole to play. Got a big lineup of things to do. busy busy busy

The way this should be handled.

1. Pick a game.
2. Ask who wants to play.
3. Coordinate with those people a best time to play.
4. Play the game.

This is definitely a small group activity rather than trying to incorporate all of TAB. I'm sure there will be people who play more often than others. We should also try to get a big TAB event going, but we need more hands on with it before we do that.

Baldoraxx Exittus Euchale

You three seem to be the ones spear heading this, you three should try to build a small group each separately and go from there.

After watching the communications the last few weeks regarding this game, seems like wheels are spinning a bit. This will create some true activity rather than all of us just talking about it :)

Okay I personally think we should keep it simple to start:

Cards Against Humanity
Next Sunday, 3/29 at 12 PST / 3 EST
Anyone in?

Top Bottom