What's new

New Feature Tag Your Posts! OMG!!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
So to help us with google ratings and organization of posts etc, you can now TAG your posts:

QJ8vUqC.png

Hey I thought you didn't know Korean?! Or is that Vietnamese? You are a spy! A spy implementing very cool features on our website. What the hell is a tag anyway? Is it like steam? ;)

I have over 1000 posts. no way I can tag all those. Actually I should just go back and tag them all with boobies and then when someone searches boobies on google I will be in their top search criteria. Maybe even my avatar will show up in the images part of google.

I have over 1000 posts. no way I can tag all those. Actually I should just go back and tag them all with boobies and then when someone searches boobies on google I will be in their top search criteria. Maybe even my avatar will show up in the images part of google.

HAHA! Yes I will tag all my posts lesbian makeout session or something. BAM!

HAHA! Yes I will tag all my posts lesbian makeout session or something. BAM!

And now the rest of you know why there are limitations on the tags you can use from this point on.. :p

And now the rest of you know why there are limitations on the tags you can use from this point on.. :p
Damn it! I keep saying stuff before I get sneaky and do it and then it gets blocked.

note to self
1. I should shut up more than I do.

Top Bottom