What's new

Talk Diablo 3 Here to your hearts content!

PvP in Diablo in my head NEVER could work. The only clicking game that was viable at PvP was Ultima Online.

I am undecided as to whether or not I want to get D3, though my friends are already trolling me because I am going to play GW2 over D3, their arguments and reasons are silly.

Diablo 3, loot, loot, and more loot. AND A LOT OF CLICKING!

Gold is auto loot at least, one less thing to have to spam click for. Also, I believe D3 is doing a similar idea with everyone getting their own individual loot and there will be no loot mongering over the items that get dropped. I personally hated this back in D2 when everyone had their mods/bots to auto loot items before anyone else could click it.

Nah, you'll see some good black Friday deals in November. Sure, 6 months might be a while to buy a "new game", but it's also the time frame of second wave buyers / holiday players.

Who here will be joining Diablo3? can some1 stream? i think tr1age should work during the weekend to get the money, to buy Diablo3, and play with us \o/

I'll be playing D3, but I won't be streaming. I believe the over-all interest by others is "time-sink activity at best".

Who here will be joining Diablo3? can some1 stream? i think tr1age should work during the weekend to get the money, to buy Diablo3, and play with us \o/

You buy me Diablo 3 and I will stream it. But until that happens I will be skipping it. Has nothing to do with a job over the weekend, it has to do with not seeing the game + happiness + enjoyment + longevity = Price

Gyoin, how do i keep in touch, so we can play together?

is there going to be a ts3, or skype, or vent for it?

Nigaleo, our Guild mumble is for guild members only. Streamers are allowed to come play with us, but only if the spots are not filled by guild members. You can apply if you want, but no guarantees of entry and must be 18+

However if you see the members here online and just wanna play with them, feel free to send them a PM to organize it =)

I am trolling my friends with that I won't be playing D3 at the moment, I certainly would like to see where Blizzard is going with the story for the game, and I'd also like to have my desktop built first but that may not happen unless the damn 680's come back in stock...

Top Bottom