What's new

Nintendo Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredders Revenge

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

If this doesn’t give you all sort of feels. I dunno. It looks great. Feels like childhood. Just need a giant arcade machine to put it in so I can slam on a joystick and pump thousands of dollars of quarters into it!

I admit I don't think I've ever played this, but looks like it would be a great pickup for my switch! Looking like it was originally on an arcade machine?

I admit I don't think I've ever played this, but looks like it would be a great pickup for my switch! Looking like it was originally on an arcade machine?
OH... MY... GOODNESS... sir you need to go to an old arcade and play this game. :)
Cause this right here is like the Diablo II Resurrected to Diablo II for TMNT! haha

OH... MY... GOODNESS... sir you need to go to an old arcade and play this game. :)
Cause this right here is like the Diablo II Resurrected to Diablo II for TMNT! haha
I will have to definitely look into picking up the switch version then! I did not do a lot of arcade gaming, the only ones I can remember ever playing were a Simpsons one and some sort of fighting one. I was terrible at both haha.

My parents were divorced. And I hated leaving my moms. But my dad to help ease the transition brought me to the arcades a lot on our visits. And thus I have a special spot for the arcade and this game in particular as we actually beat it!

Top Bottom