What's new

RP GAMES The derelict City of New Glasgow

Euchale

Crazy German Guy
So everybody. It´s time to finally start with this. Everybody grab yourself a character sheet here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/sfhnpw7xnro1953/Character_Sheet_2.pdf
Fill it in like this:
Character, your character name
Job, the job you have, this is important. Please also be precise. Don´t write "Scientist", write "Biomedical Researcher".
Age, mainly fluff
Attributes, basically you have average in everything. If you want to become above average in something, you will have to set another attribute to below average.
Equipment block, just fill in the weapon and armor you want to use, leave the second field free. Also please stick with normal names (e.g. Sword) and don´t add any suffixes to it (eg. superior sword).
Gear can be anything that you think you have based on your job. Fill it in with whatever you think you realistically could have.
Skills, You can either let me do the distribution based on your job, or do it yourself. You get a total of 12 points to distribute.
Once you are finished with your character, send the sheet to me and I will give it finishing touches.

If you have any questions feel free to refer to: http://alttabme.com/forum/threads/creating-a-rp-game-part-1-the-ruleset-character-sheets.6319/

Edit:
I recieved so far:
Topic: Buck, Custodian
Ruxandra: Tabitha "Kicks" McGee, Manufacturing Engineer
Gyoin: Brutus, military trained pilot with proficiency in small fire arms
Milleuda: Rolfe, Doctor
Diremongoose: Watson, hacker/system security admin

Last edited:
oh, I also just saw this lol.

Do we have a deadline for sheet submissions? I do better when working under parameters.

oh, I also just saw this lol.

Do we have a deadline for sheet submissions? I do better when working under parameters.
Deadline for the first wave will be Sunday Evening. If people want to join in at a later date I already have an idea.

Gyoin: Brutus, Some kind of laborer, not entirely sure yet.

So what I am aiming for is a "Mr. Fix It" repair/handy man scenario. Knowledgeable about general building layouts and piping infrastructures and the technology that goes along with it and good with simple tools and manual tasks. Also knows how to demolish things with a sledge hammer.

Euchale

I'll go for a military trained pilot with proficiency in small fire arms? Still named Brutus. lol how's that work?

Since Bruce asked me how moxie works:
So basically for a character who is battle-hardened I would expect a big moxie, for somebody who is feeble-minded I would expect a low moxie. A high moxie would let you overcome stuff like a being shot in the leg, or if something you have never seen before jumps at you. If you have a low moxie you are scared more easily, and even small wounds or danger would let you shy away from a combat.

Thx gyoin. And sorry. I should have offered to change mine, except I'm not very good at making characters. :X

Funny thing is I was actually going to send you my sheet for your thoughts, but I wasn't sure if it was bad etiquette (better, more surprising gameplay if only the DM knows the deets?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx gyoin. And sorry. I should have offered to change mine, except I'm not very good at making characters. :X

Funny thing is I was actually going to send you my sheet for your thoughts, but I wasn't sure if it was bad etiquette (better, more surprising gameplay if only the DM knows the deets?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think everybody should at least have a general idea of who the other people in the group are, since you have done some jobs together in the past. This is how you found this space station.

Mine submitted!

I was having problems downloading the PDF for some reason, so I just sent everything to you via text. Sorry <3

Top Bottom