What's new

Minecraft The Minecraft Picture Thread

M

MyLittlePony

I figured I'd start a new thread for our newly restarted vanilla world. Thanks to those that showed up for the grand opening, it was a lot of fun. :alien3:

Our initial settlement has been named Four Corners, due to the fact that 4 different biomes converge in one spot. We're setting up some initial structures here before we inevitably head off into the wild to set up our individual settlements/homes/doom-fortresses. Here's a couple pics I took last night.

Zakis' initial meeting with the locals was less than cordial:
mc1.jpg

While initial construction continues in Four Corners, Silent (Sivenx) and Zakis return from their harrowing 3-day adventure in search of specimens to start our steak farm:
mc2.jpg

Our farm outside Zakis' barter house/tavern is off to a good start. Wheat, pumpkins, chickens, and cows. The chickens and cows have been busy. Note the delicious cakes in the window...
mc3.jpg

More to come!

Just a few more, building out Four Corners still...

Steak farm and chickens getting a little out of hand...
mc4.jpg

Zakis beginning construction on the monument on the hill..
mc5.jpg

mc6.jpg

Four Corners overwatch tower complete!
mc7.jpg

Here are some pics with my Dokucraft x64 texture pack. I don't really like the cartoony lack of detail on some of the bricks in the Sphax texture pack. I have also been using variations of Dokucraft for like eighteen billion patches.

Nahku's Watchtower!
dZghidb.jpg

Crazy farm!
EAVw4YZ.jpg

Great view of Nahku's Watchtower and my finished Crocodile.
LAq3qmV.jpg

Valikar's stone Sky Castle(Work in Progress)
zniXz5e.jpg

HALP! IM BEING EATED!
87xHSAe.jpg

The King's Tomb.
ttT08hn.jpg

More of the tomb inside the Croc.
birL1Kq.jpg

Overhead map view of the slowly growing town of Four Corners. I love how the gator looks on the map. Can't argue with the Alttabme shoutout from Claark though!
oEZjjh1.jpg

Gawd, why does everything look so square and pixelized?! *bangs monitor*

May I suggest naming the crocodile "Brick Block" (instead of Tick Tock - HOOK) :p

Top Bottom