What's new

Approved The_Puf

The_Puf

Crafter
Name - AJ

Age (as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.) - 35

Where are you from? (timezone) - PST

Have you read the rules above? - Yar

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who? - Tr1age

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds? - Tr1age

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) Honestly, Tr1age is forcing me to do this against my will! SEND HELP!!!! Really though, its been a while since ive had a really good group of people to play games with outside of my core group of 4-5 people. Im looking forward to expanding that.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet (optional)? - I really like to cook, but im also impatient so i rush it.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.) - Console, old school NES

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community? - Currently i play a lot of shooters, Warzone/Apex/Splitgate but used to play WoW a lot. Looking to join for New World maybe.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.) PvE/Casual/Social for MMO's

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? - Ive been in wow guilds and technically been part of this community in the past, just never active.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?) - Chatty and helpful.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share! - My wife streams on twitch so im usually helping with that while not gaming. I work in food sales and i know way too much about how much your fancy dinner really costs to put on the plate.

Welcome back to the fold Puf. Been way too long. Glad to see you are doing well! Viva la Carpool lane!

Top Bottom