What's new

These Aren’t Game Boy And SNES Game Cartridges…

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
But Highly Realistic Soap Bars

Along with the many cool things you can find on Firebox, bars of soap in the shape of Nintendo and Game Boy games is one of the coolest. Yup – you can now bathe in vegan-friendly soap bars after your long night of gaming. These Game Boy Cartridge Soaps are completely edible and were given the name ‘Energy Citrus’ since it has a citrus-y scent to it.

The games you can choose from are Earthworm Jim, Kirby’s Dreamland, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Red, Super Mario Land, Tetris, and The Legend of Zelda. And you thought gamers were stinky? Check out the photos, they look completely realistic…
1256.jpg

According to Firebox, these incredbily realistics soap bars are made from, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Soy Bean Protein, Titanium Dioxide, fragrance and colour.

NES GAME CARTRIDGES

p6196_s14932_column_grid_12-Optimized.jpg

YES… EVEN NINTENDO FREAKING 64 GAMES!

And I cannot wait to get mine… please just TAKE MY MONEY! You can buy the Game Boy soap cartridges here, the NES soap cartridges here…. or if you prefer the Nintendo 64 soap cartridges you can check those out here.

http://canyouactually.com/these-are...-cartridges-but-highly-realistic-soap-bars/2/

Am I the only one that would bathe with their Nintendo cartridges? Glad to see pop culture catching up with me.

Top Bottom