What's new

This shit my shitty shit customers do! D:<

ShewhoShallNotBeNamed

Queen of [Hearts]
When you go shopping do you opened all the sealed boxes before you buy something? DO YOU OPEN THE TRANSPARENT SEALED BOXES TO SEE WHATS INSIDE?

WELL MY DUMBASS CUSTOMERS DO.

I HATE THOSE CUSTOMERS SO MUCH.

This one asshole comes in the other day. Typical "regular" behavior, just expecting more respect that he can garner because he frequents our store. He goes to buy fish food and wants to open the bottle. SEALED BOTTLE. We show him another bottle with the same sized fish food, the label on the outside of it also saying the size of the pellets.

The fucker than goes up to the counter and tries to peel open the seal. And I just stare him down and tell him don't do or you're paying for it. I'm pretty sure he did it that time just to spite me. So of course I'm going to make him pay for it now. His wife comes along and asks when it expires and finds out that it's already expired. WELL WHO'S THE FUCKING DICKHEAD NOW. If you didn't open the seal, I'd just return it to the company we bought it from, but noooo you just had to be an asshole and open it. All the while knowing full well that we told you like 20 fucking times to stop. If he paid for it and later found out it was expired we would refund him or replace the item. It is just that easy. The biggest issues I have is that these assholes think they have the right to not listen to you because they're spending their money. NO YOU SHITHEADS IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

In the end I just screamed at him and threaten to call the cops on him and told him to gtfo and never come back because we don't need his kind of assholeish behavior in our store. He didn't pay for anything so we just sucked it up and ate the loss. It seems like it isn't such a big deal, but shit, WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS JUST LISTEN.

This shit has happened multiple times with multiple customers. Whenever someone asks me if they can open something, as long as it isn't factory sealed I'll gladly show it to them, but when you go around my back to open a sealed box that I already told you not to open than you don't buy it. WELL FUCK YOU TOO. Not to mention things that already have a transparent window to see the item. HEY CAN YOU OPEN IT TO SHOW ME WHAT'S INSIDE? Really? You don't see this slot that shows exactly what the item is? It's even worse when they bring the item in question and need another one of the same type and it looks exactly like the one you can see through the box.

I don't even know if this is the same with all retail customers, or just my stupid ass customers who think too much of themselves.

More shitty stories about work to come. Detailing the horrible shit my customers bring with them. Some petty, some hilarious, some just sad.

I love to read retail-hell stories. Mostly because people are just so damn weird, and that amazes me. I've never worked in retail, but just being another customer in the same store as these assholes makes me insanely uncomfortable.

i+know+that+feel+bro.+i+know+that+feel+bro_76920d_3375373.jpg

I've never worked in retail myself but I frequent the store quite often, mostly hanging out at strip malls with supermarkets in them with my friends since my town doesn't have many decent hang out spots, and I have never seen nor heard of that happening. lol But I do have to say what really pisses me off is when I'm looking at said transparent packages and I want to find the best one for my moneys worth and I get dirty looks from store employees. lol Like once I was feeling bread to get a relatively fresh batch and not just a stale hunk of bread. I look up and I am getting this absolute death glare from the pharmacist. It took everything I had to not walk up to him and ask him in front of 30 customers if he had a problem with me wanting a fresh loaf of bread. lol

I've never worked in retail myself but I frequent the store quite often, mostly hanging out at strip malls with supermarkets in them with my friends since my town doesn't have many decent hang out spots, and I have never seen nor heard of that happening. lol But I do have to say what really pisses me off is when I'm looking at said transparent packages and I want to find the best one for my moneys worth and I get dirty looks from store employees. lol Like once I was feeling bread to get a relatively fresh batch and not just a stale hunk of bread. I look up and I am getting this absolute death glare from the pharmacist. It took everything I had to not walk up to him and ask him in front of 30 customers if he had a problem with me wanting a fresh loaf of bread. lol

LOL okay imagine you just saw some random stranger feeling a bunch of loaves of bread. Just like completely out of context. You're buying groceries and you walk down the bread isle and there's this guy standing there for like 5 minutes feeling up the loaves. Tell me that's NOT weird. ><;

I've never been looked at oddly before by that. I see people doing it ALL the time and I think nothing of it. I'm not picking said bread up off the shelve and feeling on it. What I do is I just place my hand on a loaf and give it a gentle squeeze so as not to squish the bread but enough to tell it's fluffiness and freshness. lol

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS JUST LISTEN.

I'm fairly certain this is directed at white people and I am slightly offended.. wtb racism rant thread.

On a side note.. bread fondling seems strangely erotic.. I just picked up a couple loaves of bread, be back later.

I'm fairly certain this is directed at white people and I am slightly offended.. wtb racism rant thread.

On a side note.. bread fondling seems strangely erotic.. I just picked up a couple loaves of bread, be back later.

Oh it's racist. Just towards my own people. They're the customers who never listen. Majority of the Americans who actually frequent the store are nice and relatively unannoying.

Also gross, glad I don't buy bread from the grocery that's anywhere near you guys. XP

Whelp. My bread checking technique has now turned into a new fetish. I knew I should have patented it. Could have been rich. LOL

Oh it's racist. Just towards my own people. They're the customers who never listen. Majority of the Americans who actually frequent the store are nice and relatively unannoying.

Also gross, glad I don't buy bread from the grocery that's anywhere near you guys. XP

Wait, so now only white people can be "American?"

Wait, so now only white people can be "American?"
I think you misunderstand. I think she is using racist as a more general term not as in against Whites nor Blacks, But to arrogant shoppers. Also she never did specify that her version of Americans were white only.

I think you misunderstand. I think she is using racist as a more general term not as in against Whites nor Blacks, But to arrogant shoppers. Also she never did specify that her version of Americans were white only.

I read it as white people are the devil.

Top Bottom