What's new

This wedding is destined to fail. WHORE

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Ignore the coolness of depositing your check with your iphone. Ignore the fact that they are trying to attempt sexual undertones and failing, and lets focus on the future of this marriage.

Watch this Video then read on (sorry about sound quality):

Ok... so you have watched it. So here is my take, watch the ending again, see how when he goes to kiss her after a cute remark about their names being the same, instead of A NEWLY WED going AWWW and kissing him back she turns her head playfully.

Now is this PLAYFUL or a TESTAMENT OF WHATS TO COME!?!?! Either this bitch is just really shy, but looking at the clothes they already fucked, so I am assuming she is a money hungry whore who cares more about depositing checks then kissing her newly wed husband after his cute joke.

This is my take of what goes through her head after he says the joke:

Man: "Honey why are people giving us my parents checks"

Woman: "Because I am going to eye rape your soul for every penny you ever had right after the minimal amount of time is spent in thisgod forsaken marriage, you fat tubby, piece of shit, I should have married the football player, but instead I settled because I was too much of a bitch to actually settle down, always waiting for the better deal, but I got old and cottage cheese on my legs and therefore I had to go with a heavier set guy with a SENSE OF HUMOR.. A SENSE OF FUCKING HUMOR... God I might just kill myself now... EWW IS HE TRYING TO KISS ME.. totally forgot what I was just thinking, NEXT CHECK PLEASE....."

-End

"Cute joke, here's a chuckle. Now cut the crap, we only just kissed a few hours ago after the vows. What's important now is that I want to see how much more money we got."

YOU CAN DEPOSIT CHECKS WITH YOUR PHONE!?! The future is here.

p.s. - fuck you Chase Bank, stop mailing me mortgage/credit card apps.

ROFL, when I saw this on TV something about it was odd, but I never really figured it out until now....well done

Look again at the clothes on the floor. There's a tie, shoes, maybe a wallet.

Now look at them: They are completely dressed. He is in a tux shirt and she's in the wedding dress still.

They just got married, alone in the hotel room, and they are just chilling on the bed. Gleefully depositing checks. Complete bullshit. My wife and I barely made it into the room before things got crazy.

New theory: They are platonic friends that travel around together. They settle into a small town, make a bunch of friends, and announce that they are engaged. They then have the wedding, take the gifts, deposit the checks, and laugh all the way to the next town. Rinse and repeat.

Not my cup of con tea- I can't stand weddings.

Top Bottom