What's new

Today's Podcast - POSTPONED

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
We have postponed today's podcast so we can get some time with the Halloween event and make a Halloween themed cast!

So see you all in a few days when we will talk about the NIGHTMARISH GHOULS in Guild Wars 2!

Ok, but I think each of you should dress up like your GW2 characters for the podcast. It's really the right thing to do.

Ok, but I think each of you should dress up like your GW2 characters for the podcast. It's really the right thing to do.

Where am I gonna get a Charr outfit? I guess Thief would work....? Although it would be interesting to see Trist in a dominatrix outfit :eek:mg:

Well, it will def be a better podcast since we have so much halloween to talk about. Both good and horrible. Here's a hint: I lost money on some things and had to scramble to break even.

I am back to 8g cash, which is barely enough seed money to do high volume change overs like loot bag looting or high end salvaging or making crafting parts for sale.

I am back to 8g cash, which is barely enough seed money to do high volume change overs like loot bag looting or high end salvaging or making crafting parts for sale.

What did you do to get back to 8g I NEED YOUR INSIDER TRADING TIPS!

I sold off much of the crap I speculated on at a small loss. then I flipped the halloween stuff while the prices were acting like a bucking bronco. I was watching the prices of candy corn, trick or treat bags, nougat, and chittering skulls. I would hit refresh as fast as I could on the tp and watch the prices jump up and down by over 300% so I would put in buy orders for the low range and sell orders for the high range. Made about 2g over an hour and then they stopped fluctuating and profit margins got super narrow so I called it a night.

I had 8g in gold before the event and barely made it back to there after it. I still have 3k bl chests sitting in my bags that I should have sold.

Top Bottom