Guild Wars 2

Name of People LFG
triage

Time Available
After 6PM EST

Date Available
Wednesday the 20th

All Other Information
I would like to run 5 dungeons in a row for the monthly so that either means AC story 5 times in a row or CoF Explorable a billion times. Up to you! If you have a dungeon you are dying to do I am open to suggestions as well!

I'll be able to join if it's after-after-after 6 PM EST (closer to 8+ PM PST).

I'm down.

CoF Path 1 is definitely the fastest, and I needs me some Berserker gear. Path 2 is also pretty easy, and both are quite fun and not really a grind at all. If you don't mind something that's more of a challenge, I also need some stuff from Crucible of Eternity, but that's going to be much more time-consuming and we should probably save it for last if we even do it at all.

My girlfriend got sick this morning, so I might be staying at her house this evening. It's possible I'd be able to join, but there probably won't be Mumble. And her graphics card is a bit suspect.

oh darn! I didn't realize we were already on the 21st of the month... gotta hurry on those dungeons and salvages...

I ended up sleeping through it too. I might be able to cash in a rain check tomorrow, but I'm going out of town on Friday. Either way, have fun!

Top Bottom