What's new

Approved Tr3x_Arms - I love Dinosaurs

Tr3x_Arms

Crafter
What is your Name? Sara L.
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? Tr3x_arms
Where are you from? (location/timezone) PST
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) Used to be a part of guilds on World of Warcraft. After the decline and unsubscribing to WoW, I'm just looking for a new MMORPG to play and have fun in. I'm giving New World a try and would love to have a new community to join and work towards.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.) First gaming experience was console, and have now merged to the PC master race. Also do a bit of discord DnD on the side.
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I was a part of many guilds in World of Warcraft. Was a Tank for a Heroic/Mythic raid team. Experiences have been good and bad but I believe that experience goes with everything and some communities.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! I am somewhat introverted at first but I will warm up to people quickly. I am a streamer but I am in no way here to self-promote unless given permission to do so. I used to work as a behavioral therapist but now trying to work for myself. I just would really love to find another supportive, punny, and fun community to join again.

Top Bottom