What's new

Two moms and a bigger heart than most hetero parents kids.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

You tell me the argument against gay marriage now? What is wrong with this child? And why would you want your child to NOT be like him?

My mother works as a guidance counselor for a school system, Preschool through 8th Grade (although her focus is Pre-K through 4th). Of course she never tells me names, but I've been pretty happy that she has developed many, and I mean MANY anti-bullying seminars and groups and social activities. I wasn't bullied often, but I had spurts when I was really young (1st-3rd grade).

I'm really glad this kid did what he did. It needs more attention and action taken.

The kid shouldn't have to deal with that and speak out like he is doing. No matter who he is homosexual or heterosexual they shouldn't be treated this way. But this just doesn't fall on heterosexuals abusing because i knew homosexuals in my high school many years ago who were royal ass's. I meet homosexuals who are royal ass's all the time. My wife is in cosmotology school and meets homosexuals all the time and comes home and tells me how rude and outspoken they are.

I respect where you are coming from but there are two sides of a coin.

The kid shouldn't have to deal with that and speak out like he is doing. No matter who he is homosexual or heterosexual they shouldn't be treated this way. But this just doesn't fall on heterosexuals abusing because i knew homosexuals in my high school many years ago who were royal ass's. I meet homosexuals who are royal ass's all the time. My wife is in cosmotology school and meets homosexuals all the time and comes home and tells me how rude and outspoken they are.

I respect where you are coming from but there are two sides of a coin.

I think you're focusing on the sexuality aspect a bit too much. I don't think the video is trying to say that heterosexuals are universally bullies and homosexuals are universally nice people. Everyone can be an ass regardless of sexual preference, race, or anything.

The real story here has nothing to do with that. It's about a kid who is enduring hardships that a kid shouldn't have to endure and he's overcoming them by just being a good person.

He isn't. He has too mothers. That's why people pick on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom