What's new

Use this for...

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Posts that we don't want to delete. AKA don't delete posts anymore if they are questionable put em here and we can keep em in hold until we figure it out.

Lol it wasn't even a post it was a poll title said do you hate when people don't say goodbye. Poll was dont care and it doesn't matter. And subject post was the word goodbye.

Oh I saw that, I thought it was a joke post. Is that the one I deleted on accident?

I saw it as well, but it was gone before I knew what was happening. Kismet's been quite friendly in the chatbox when I saw her online in the forums, so I'm not sure what would make her leave like that.

I saw it as well, but it was gone before I knew what was happening. Kismet's been quite friendly in the chatbox when I saw her online in the forums, so I'm not sure what would make her leave like that.

It was personal issues in RL. Belial is friends with her IRL. He doesn't know much but knows she is having a rough time. So she is allowed to. But deleting her post is not a bad thing, it wasn't constructive, it was one line, and she hadn't been online for 3 months. It is distracting to others. It was removed.

Oh, no, not since yesterday. I talked to her about a week ago tho. She's just an older, female version of me. Perverted, twisted, and OK with it. We're very much the same.

Oh, no, not since yesterday. I talked to her about a week ago tho. She's just an older, female version of me. Perverted, twisted, and OK with it. We're very much the same.

I agree she is a cool chick but she just has some issues IRL so she stepped out.

Top Bottom