What's new

TV Series Vikings

Jia

1360242724958_vikings_1920x960_Overlay_590_295.jpg

The first season of Vikings ended just a few weeks ago, but I wanted to point out how much I enjoyed watching it!
The show tells the tales of the legendary Norse hero Ragnar Lodbrok and his raids on some island called England.
Vikings has everything from good acting (man, do I love how the main actor portrays Ragnar!), to a great atmosphere, awesome haircuts, convincing sets, and a nice insight into the Viking culture. It's pretty gritty, and I think fans of GoT might also find it to their liking.
Plus, the Seers look like they were taken straight out of a Tool music video, ;)

Unfortunately I'm having trouble finding a decent trailer; I'll post an official one and a fan-made one, the latter features the show's theme in full length.

Did you watch it? Are you going to watch it?

Yeah it was a great show! Loved it and didn't realize it went on Hiatus at Ep 9 and I was anxiously waiting for the new one for a couple weeks.

I watched the first 2 and liked em, but never got around to watching the rest. I will get back to it eventually, but yes very good show.

Top Bottom