What's new

Wildstar Warrior newbie footage no voice over just in game sounds.

I really hope that's not how the turn animation is going to look when standing still and pivoting o_O

I agree that the pace is more likely the player then the game. Seems like this guy is kinda new to the mmo scene.

Part 2

Watch the cooldowns on the bottom and the speed of attacks.. I dunno man, seems kinda slow. :p

Maybe that is good?

In AoC combat was pretty meticulous so I am OK with paced action if there is something to do or a reason. We will find out with hands on eventually :)

The global cool down did look a bit long, nothing that can't be tweaked though... right? :)

I'll just chalk it up to being early game!

The global cool down did look a bit long, nothing that can't be tweaked though... right? :)

I'll just chalk it up to being early game!

This and the fact that it looks to be the same build shown in previous shows, so you have to figure its behind what the CBT players are playing. Also as Tristan said it could be paced that way for a reason, you ultimately need to get your hands on it to figure it out for yourself. Watching people play games sometimes, especially in beta just isnt telling enough.

Can't decide between Warrior and Stalker (unless another melee class gets added) But this video makes me want to play a warrior less lol.

Can't decide between Warrior and Stalker (unless another melee class gets added) But this video makes me want to play a warrior less lol.

Same this makes me think the warrior may be a little dull but it may just be they way this guy is playing and it is the begging game so I'm definitely going to give it a try

Same this makes me think the warrior may be a little dull but it may just be they way this guy is playing and it is the begging game so I'm definitely going to give it a try

That did look a bit lame but I'm hoping it'll be a bit more refined as well as this guy being an asshat when it comes to MMOs. Either way I'm going to have both a Stalker and a Warrior and decide from there which I like better for mostly tanking and which I like better for mostly DPS. However it could change if the "unannounced" tanking class has some cool features or something new. I do doubt that that will persuade me to switch though.

He isn't even using his whole bar so ya pretty low level stuff. I am creating a document with all the known warrior abilities pieced together from released info. I watched another warrior video that looked pretty much the same.
http://www.wildstarfans.net/2013/05/new-wildstar-gameplay-granok-warrior.html
I thought the footage looks fine considering the players don't seem to know rotations or their cooldowns (you can see them using abilities that aren't up or waiting on abilities when they have some available) and they have a very limited pool of abilities to pull from.

Once I get the information formatted I will post it up and keep it up to date with new info.

Are you going to be able to build for what you want like say i want a super tanky warrior or a really heavy DPS one? i know that there might not be a answer to that as of yet but just curious

Are you going to be able to build for what you want like say i want a super tanky warrior or a really heavy DPS one? i know that there might not be a answer to that as of yet but just curious

Of course if there's going to be dungeons and raiding that follow the holy trinity..

ok was just wondering when i think of holy trinity i think of Tank, Healer,DPS but i also think of a tank having usefully skils debuff ,taunts ,lock downs ect (they may have it idk) but here your going to be having warrior skills so hopefully they can combine the two and still have skills for both

you want to have tank and dps skills? Won't happen.The amount of active skills you have in this game is going to be way less. From what I have read/heard it is more of a 'deck building' system where you slot in 10 of your best abilities into your bar and that's what you use. Not like wow needing 6 toolbars just to fit all your skills in

Top Bottom